Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you like in a girl/guy

Techno 5.0

For those who have been on this forum for awhile will remember this topic that i started like 2 years ago.

im bringn it back because maybe…just maybe peoples oppinions have changed ( + alot of kids are on the forums now and id like to hear their childish saying bout girls/guys)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=38982.msg378059#msg378059 date=1235014216]
> And you have to have some chemistry between you, I mean a quiet person and a more loud person doesn't work at all…

unless the loud person speaks for both the girl and the guy then that works out :)
and it could help the guy/girl break their shell

OMG TEH HAIR (i like girls lolz)

ok obviously hair is important to me but Face, butt (for sure), and pretty much looks.
personality  (no boringness, has to be fun to be around! chemistry, have to be semi smart)

ok well that's enough for now. I could've written many more things. lol

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=38982.msg378099#msg378099 date=1235017326]
> well, Im a christian so I would say that she has to be strong with her faith in the Lord… and outgoing... and could not have been hit with the whole ugly tree... you all agree... dont act like you dont...

I'll admit the first thing I look for in a girl is the looks, then I move on to everything else.

What attracted me to my wife ? hmmm…

On the surface...
She doesnt cake her face with make up, she doesnt need it. I get to wake up looking at the same person i went to bed with - her face is not left o the pillow
Looks- yeah she's hot, cant deny that. She grew up more in the country and doesnt act like the majority of city girls who are really more interested in themselves than anyone else.

Underneath?
The nicest, most patient and wonderful woman I have ever met. God.. theres so much more... but it will become a wall of text, so ill stop there :)

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=38982.msg378137#msg378137 date=1235023188]
> true love… awww, how sweet! lol... but serious... congrats!

Thank you lol, Will be 10 years together this christmas… geez time flies... We got together when the Olympics came to Sydney, so yeah early 2000\.

I looked for these traits in a guy till I found Him;
–-------------------------------------
Maturity (without being old)
Intelligent
Dependable
Secure in himself (Confident but not a dick)
Honesty
Playful
Funny
Sexy (the way he carries himself, his body shape and smell)
-----------------------------------------
It might seem like a lot to ask for in a guy but its not! I found him~ ;)

Always~
Vickie ;)

Urg…

In a girl, I look for:

- Thin[not anorexic, not fat]
  - Mind[Intelligence.. obviously]
  - Speaks own mind[If she wanted to break up with me, she'd do it, instead of just staying with me out of pity..]
  - Honesty[Doesn't cheat, if she feels she's starting to drift away from me she'll tell me, etc.]
  - Maturity _- Confidence[Yeah, saying "I'm ugly.." wont help.. if you're ugly, still, don't say it.]
  - Hygiene[Clean.. obvious.]
  - Thinks before acting[example: friend: "Lets smoke weed!" her: "Wow.. no, get away." or something like that]

Yeah, honestly, if my girl friend was ugly, and asked me "Do you think I'm ugly?" I'd straight tell her "No, but, I'll be honest, you're not pretty."  Yes, I've had a relationship where that has happened, it ended after 5 months of being together. I thought it was hysterical.

Currently I've got a relationship, going on 11 months[Feb. 28, 2009 - 11 month anniversary].  She's more than I wanted, but, to a perfection, met all I look for.. except the serious part, she can joke around too much sometimes.. xD.

I think she's beautiful, most of my friends say so as well, but, I could care less if she was beautiful or not, because I don't give a rat's ass, as long as she's honest about her feelings, and doesn't take life for a joke, she's fine.

About the "Thinks before Acting" part, seriously though.. if she's not a virgin, and only 14[hence I'm 14], she can just back away.. If she smokes/drinks then.. again, back away..

Most people say I've got high standards when 90% of my friends would chop off their package for a girl who's drop dead sexy..

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=38982.msg378099#msg378099 date=1235017326]
> well, Im a christian so I would say that she has to be strong with her faith in the Lord… and outgoing... and could not have been hit with the whole ugly tree... you all agree... dont act like you dont...

I'm a Christian as well, you'd hate me.  Though I'm a guy, you probably look for being strong for faith in the lord for friends as well, so I'll let you know.  I'm a Catholic Christian, and I honestly couldn't give a damn.  The day I turn 18, my mom said I can choose whatever Religion I want, but until then I must remain a Catholic Christian, whatever, I'll deal with it, I'm going no-religion.  It's ridiculous.

I can name one flaw in the bible right now.

God gives you free-will, to choose what religion you want.. ok..
If you choose to follow the Lord, then you are then pretty much under a contract of your life.  You bring flaws to the contract, and it's broken, and you must repent, or confess your sins, otherwise, you're going straight to hell.  That there can take a faithful Christian, and turn him into a devil worshiper.  The "Lord" pretty much rapes your free will, and banishes you to hell, and you're considered a bad person for even doubting him.. Honestly, I hate religion, and it's a bunch of bs._