Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My cool zelda main menu GUI

connorco5

please, next time post gui's in working gui's. and next time you ask for recourses post in request recourses, and if you ever post a graphic post it in graphics showoff if you ever post a map, post it in mapping showoff and if you ever post a signature, post in signatures.

needs a ton of work. The buttons are hard to read. The background is nice but the random sword on the right side kinds sticks out and doesnt fit well. ALso, the logo banenr thing doesnt have detail or anyhting like that. i think you are a ways away from a great GUI… Still, you can get there but you ust ned to work at it.

Some tips/ideas
- remove the Sword on teh rights side unless you fix it.
- The background seems stretched, you could fix it(It's stretched in width).
- The swords on the left side don't look too great fix them or get other ones.
- Make the text fit on the blade of the swords, this makes it look better and more readable, adjust the swords for it.
- And last but isnt needed is improving the Zelda Online lettering, you can add a zelda logo etc or give it some styling.

Regards, Xeross

I nearly puked at that, just kidding.. but it could do with a lot of improvements.
1) The text used for "Zelda online" doesn't really suit the theme. (Why zelda online? Choose a better name xD)
2) The background image looks too, hmm how should i put it…suited for 9 year olds?
3) The swords used make it kind of hard to see the text on them.

lol… and yes, I am professional in web design...w e dont need to mock me...

anywho:
Kills brain cells
Children that play are pale and dont go outside
Distracts from every day life (or the lack there of from playing it)
Over Rated
Dumb
Stereotypical (non original)
15$ a month? pshh... heck no...
lol
not as fun as CounterStrike (which I know cant be compared but i jsut thought id throw it out there)

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=39030.msg379652#msg379652 date=1235186183]
> lol… and yes, I am professional in web design...w e dont need to mock me...
>
> anywho:
> Kills brain cells
> Children that play are pale and dont go outside
> Distracts from every day life (or the lack there of from playing it)
> Over Rated
> Dumb
> Stereotypical (non original)
> 15$ a month? pshh... heck no...
> lol
> not as fun as CounterStrike (which I know cant be compared but i jsut thought id throw it out there)

1) How is it dumb?
2) £9 monthly is very little.
3) World of warcraft only takes over the mind of retards and becomes an addiction.
4) It can be more fun and better than counterstrike at different times, PVP owns!
5) It doesn't kill brain cells.
6) Little kids are addicted to counterstrike, obsessed with clan battles and a better clan. (Counterstrike does own though).

Well if you ever make a game with eclipse i for sure won't check it out, you've obv never played a pay mmorpg and therefore really don't understand what makes a mmorpg :)

EDIT: HAVE TO PUT SOMETHING ONTOPIC BEFORE I GET WARNED :O

Alrite, edit the text. It looks like a default normal text, i would recommend checking out:
http://cooltext.com/Fonts
you can get some good fonts from there which should spice it up abit…

Is this guy going to reply?

@[NW:

> Fiend link=topic=39030.msg379813#msg379813 date=1235217394]
> 1) How is it dumb?
> 2) £9 monthly is very little.
> 3) World of warcraft only takes over the mind of retards and becomes an addiction.
> 4) It can be more fun and better than counterstrike at different times, PVP owns!
> 5) It doesn't kill brain cells.
> 6) Little kids are addicted to counterstrike, obsessed with clan battles and a better clan. (Counterstrike does own though).
>
> Well if you ever make a game with eclipse i for sure won't check it out, you've obv never played a pay mmorpg and therefore really don't understand what makes a mmorpg :)

I would not try to make an MORPG if I had not played any… I have played WoW and I disliked it very much. I don understand that it is very fun, but losing a social life for something that will keep you in a basement, liveing at home with motehr when ur 40? umm, I think ill pass...

anyways, Yeah, the swords under the words even get cut off at the end. also, dafont.com is prob the best places to get fonts and would benefit you greatly. all in all, I would give a 3.5/10 but you can always improve!