Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pwnt by a 3 year old

Devogen

@azkanan:

> I once had my toothbrush flushed halfway around the U-bend of a toilet once by a 2-yr old boy. (My nephew).
> That was fun. >_>
>
> His older brother, when he was like, 5, got angry and decided to stamp all over my rare, expensive figurines (They were only warhammer, but there was alot of costly ones in that set! Little rat!)

Dude that sucks warhammer figurines are like $100

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update, I had to buy a new toothbrush. . that stuff is permanent…  though like some of your stories, im sure the toilet is the next designated Jingabah for my new toothbrush.

On a lighter note... it seems she has invented a new word, as google does not recognise Jingabah so it must not exist, tho it sounds like an Aboriginal word to me... which makes sense as nearly all our street names are abbo.

@Nubbs:

> dude if there's one thing i learn growing up it's how to get the soap taste out of your mouth, when i was little every time i cursed in front of my mom she would make me take a small bite of soap and chew on it and spit it out (oldschool punishment) "wash your mouth out with soap" kinda deal but anyways to get the taste out of your mouth get a pack of saltine crackers, chew them up alittle bit then spit them out used to take me like 6 crackers but i got pr0 after awhile and made it down to 4 crackers …  saltines ftw man

I never really searched, but I just found the answer to getting it out
Thanks man

Wow…im not saying it, ill let the rest flam about how do you not know who he is. xD
My friends little brother is 7 and he is a god at games. He did the math for Left 4 Dead and figured out how many times he would have to play through on particular campaign to get the Zombie Genocide Achivement. He was telling me this, and im just like..."I just like killing zombies with things that go boom." TT_TT

• 2 weeks later...