Simple File host

Marsh

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 - 60 min. and it take let time then that to upload a 7Mb file, beside I think I found the prob. it may be connection as I'm using my mobile as a modem, it a LG KS360\. I tried to upload to a site I created for my game, but it did the same this, then I tried using a FTP Prog. thats when saw the prob. it can't find the file, even though it's there I can see it, but when the prog. tries to upload it, it can't find the file, I get a "No such file or Directory" Error. I'm using Core ftp lite, and I all so have Hamachi install along with No-IP DUC. I have no Idea how to get a round this other then going to a cyber-cafe, and upload it from there. You have any ideas what could cause this prob. ?

I'm done with mine:
http://mbo.no-ip.info/?page=filehosting.php

You may upload 2 files with the same same and retrieve them with the name you uploaded. But the code is same as yours, its randomized code.
(Do not upload images, they are blocked, they will be set for the image hosting system).

I was going to post it when I got finish with the image hosting system.

Edit:
Note: I'm still going to make upgrades. You can also resume downloads. But i'm currently working on -> Image hoster.

Comments,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@Tdogthedog:

> i have a ? how do u get the rest of your game on your site? because when i did it only the window showed up and not the rest of it like to log in so how do u add the other files too?

I host servers using web-interface. (I also do host a 'simple file uploader' that also shows all files uploaded by your account, link ot the topic is on my 'signature').

Comments,