Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Inactivity

azkanan

Thought this would be the best place to put it, seeing as it's the middle of my favourite three boards.
If you don't care about my inactivity, then stop reading now, and avoid yourself the trouble of typing me flame.

Anyway. I'v been inactive the last couple of days and probably will be for a few more, including the downtime of MyWorld.
My cousin, whom i'v grown up with seeing as he was born only 5 months after me, was jumping back on the trashtruck (cause he works on the bins, see) and he slipped, fell, and got squished. Bam. Dead. Gone.

So, yeah. Sorry if this is causing trouble with your enjoyment of anything I has running right now. I'll keep you updated upon my return.

I'm not looking for attention or asking for symphathy, i'm just letting my friends here know.

EDIT:
Also, you'll probably see the hours on my xFire control thing in my signature for Mount and Blade skyrocket, it's a great way of keeping me occupied. =[ … =]

You see these tradegies on the news and roll your eyes because it's always the same thing, and you think it's the newspeople taking the piss and getting shock value.
When it fact, it warmed my heart to see my cousin being announced on the news, papers and internet.

I went to where the accident happened today to lay flowers? I sat on a nearby wall and played my guitar (Flight of Dragons, Stairway to Heaven and "Theme of Sadness" from suikoden).
I then sang/sobbed "Annie Lennox - Into The West"… then left.
At one point, an elderly woman walked by and gave me one of those, "aww" looks. A gang of rowdy teenagers with bikes came by, and went quiet, some brutish baldheaded guy even gave me a nod.
OH, and, the ITV News Van pulled up across the street at one point, and my sister's guy got out the car (He was down the street a little-way next to where the van had pulled up) went up to them and told them to F* off, and broke down into tears.
This sucks >_>.

Thought i'd let you know that part, i'm never going to forget it; now neither are you! ^-^ HA. *Spreads the greif*

@[IG:

> УvøgêÑ link=topic=39595.msg385663#msg385663 date=1235782273]
> 19 years old is just too young to go mate, life just isnt fair sometimes.
>
> All the best you to and your family.

Sorry for the bump, but eh, he never actually got to 19\. He was just beginning to enjoy the 18+ only stuff. (Pubs, Strip bars, etc). Shame. :]