Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cosplay

XxArchAngelxX

Ok so i live in a town where nothing interesting EVER happens, but i just herd that the local library is holding a Cosplay convention. When i found out i was like "HOLY FUCK SOMETHING BETTER THAN SAND CASTLES!!!" (yes that actually said that) so i signed up ASAP.

I am planning on going as L from death note and was wondering if any of you have some tips or comments?

~XxArchAngelxX

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=define%3A+cosplay

Cosplay|コスプレ|kosupure, short for "costume play", is basically describing a performing-art behaviour of self-rigging out as a character …

@Chocolate:

> Why? Google tells me the facts I wanna learn from a person. Also so its basically a One Man Show?

Uh….not quite cosplay stands for costume play...i think anyways its when someone dresses up as a character from say a anime video game movie etc (correct me if i am wrong) cosplay pics anyone?

![](http://neoshinka.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/darkoorder400.jpg)

@Chocolate:

> Why? Google tells me the facts I wanna learn from a person. Also so its basically a One Man Show?

Google is maked by humans and google links to pages maked by people and did you know that the internet also is maked by people! Meaning that when you search on google it doesn't mean it is a fact, but it is a person or maybe more's view on it.

Try Search: "the answer to life the universe and everything" on google, is that a fact? No it is comedy :P

Now use google damnit!

@Skell:

> Google is maked by humans and google links to pages maked by people and did you know that the internet also is maked by people! Meaning that when you search on google it doesn't mean it is a fact, but it is a person or maybe more's view on it.
>
> Try Search: "the answer to life the universe and everything" on google, is that a fact? No it is comedy :P
>
> Now use google damnit!

Wow…....dude is it asking to much just to explain something to someone seriously i mean if you dont know then google it yeah.. but if you do why bother avoiding a real answer and telling someone to google it probably for no other reason then to get your posts up (Does not apply here) So insted of saying google it with everyone else why not explain things the way google cant....and the answer to life the universe and everything is 42....so yeah....and no its not that i dont like google but i am just saying going out of your way to tell someone something that everyone else is saying is a waste of everyone time....like i am right now...because i was bored...sorry plus what the heck is a maked?...maybe its best i dont know.

@DragonFire:

> Wow…....dude is it asking to much just to explain something to someone seriously i mean if you dont know then google it yeah.. but if you do why bother avoiding a real answer and telling someone to google it probably for no other reason then to get your posts up (Does not apply here) So insted of saying google it with everyone else why not explain things the way google cant....and the answer to life the universe and everything is 42....so yeah....and no its not that i dont like google but i am just saying going out of your way to tell someone something that everyone else is saying is a waste of everyone time....like i am right now...because i was bored...sorry plus what the heck is a maked?...maybe its best i dont know.

Something simple as "What is cosplay" is what google can be used for, but something personally like "What is cosplay in your opinion" or "what is cosplay for you?" is what I gladly will answer, but since the question were "what is cosplay" then google would be the right choice to find the most agreed answer out there.

And I can ensure you that I am not THAT childish that I see my post count as a score and a leaderboard in who have posted much, but I got a feeling you feel like it because you said what you said.

It will not be a waste of time if you can convince the people to use google to those kind of questions because then they won't ask a question like that again and they have learned something that I recommend.

and Maked = made (English isn't my main language)

ON-TOPIC:
"L" got simple clothes on (White shirt, blue jeans, bare footed)
I recommend you focus on making the face look like "L"'s more that the rest since almost every personality in manga/anime figures are in the face.

Take makeup on, black under the eyes, be tired (stay up whole night for 3 days before xD), maybe colour your hair black (even if it is black naturaly since "L"s hair is very black), use a hell lot of time on the hair!