Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your favorite build

zade_o

Also, post explaining what your armor preferences are etc.

My personal favorites:

a) definitely range/def. I have 99 range and 95 def (can't wait for my def cape) I love it. I hardly get touched when I wear tank gear and then I put on enchanted dragon bolts, and you're toast. I crush lvl 120s-130s with 50-60 combos using dragon bolts.

b) high def is always going to be one my personal favorites, it's so hard for anyone to hit you unless they're like maxed out. But then again you shouldn't be fighting them anyways haha

c) mage just blows. They get crushed by my range and hardly hit cus of d'hide and if I have a decent mage level they splash a helluva lot.

d) Str is alright. If you land a good blow with str you're good to go, but you gotta make sure you do. Otherwise my defence is gonna crush you in the long run.

e) Attack is the only good fight for defence. You can hit me just as well as I can defend myself so we Balance out. Now it's just, who can hit the hardest. If you have low def with your high attack, you might end up getting crushed by my range.

For ranging I like to wear:
veracs skirt, dhide top, neit helm, obby shield, backpack, rune c'bow and dragon bolts

For melee:
atm, full dragon. D pl8 is rising in price that's why =)

(btw this is for pvp not for training)

Maging fails against me though. 95 def and 70 mage so they splash a lot or when they try to switch to dds and get me they hit 0-0 specs 90% of the time.

Plus, they have little to no armor so I constantly hit 30s-60s with my range. Maging's probably more effective against a meleer because they can freeze him. That does nothing to me cus well… I'm ranging =)

I like range too. I like it better without defense when your a lower level. But when you get to a higher level, I think defense is needed or you would get owned like crazy. Right now I'm 80 range and 84 defense but I really don't pk too much. Actually not at all.

Yeah but alcing stuff you still lose a lot. Considering you can sell the nats for 230 ea. And there's literally no item that alcs for more than you can buy it for + 230\. There's a few items that if you could buy a mass amount of them at lowest price and bought nats at mid price you could actually make money alcing em. But it's really hard to get them for lowest. Cheapest way to get 99 mage is using ice barrage on a mass amount of people