Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've Been Accepted

Sakis

I finally been waiting for this moment and been procrastinating a little too…lol

But I finally have been accepted by AUM  :cheesy: and will be going in the summer time with my Blowup Doll of 7 and a half months. I am going to be taking up System Development in the Business major courses and just wanted you guys to know that...even though some of u might not really be caring. I haven't been on long because I have been busy trying to get myself settled with the whole transition of work hours, personal life, and also my own attempt in trying to get an apartment with my girlfriend.

@[NW:

> [AFRO] Sean link=topic=40515.msg397692#msg397692 date=1237065165]
> When I read that I check to see if you were renzo!

no i had put down girlfriend but someone must of changed it that time…but i am moving in with my girlfriend not a blow up doll because whats the point if u got some right there in your lap basically every day of the week almost

@[SB:

> Chakkra link=topic=40515.msg397834#msg397834 date=1237071433]
> not to be rude.. but who are you exactly?
>
> anyways.. good luck.

just a member of the site that been here for about 2 years with problems on my games every now and then…also thanks...lol

thanks for the whole congrats everybody which means now that i can learn me more programming since I will be taking up system development and stuff now for school…also i would like to say that the filter is pretty stupid on that part of calling my girl a blow up doll...

yeah i be on here every now and then because I mostly be trying to work, hustle folks in madden, or hustle in general when I play sports which ppl with my crew...lol

i plan on trying to be on here every now and then when i can actually do it though