Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3D…

ddunit

@H.:

> you'd probably have to use some OpenGL calls but totally possible. Check the vet board if you can. I posted 2.5 with 3D in August.
>
> edit:
> http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=30471.0
>
> edit2 :
> Duck mediafire deleted it.

But I wanna see it Dx and use the file hosting thingy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Corey:

> O.o i came up with a good idea! all the eclispers who have been here for a long time me, admins, ghost, slym, yhello, legendary ppl, make an eclispe game, and have like dev and ninja tech as graphix, eclispe would make such a sick game it wouldnt be funny

Where the hell am i in this list?

@~{Wharp}~[SB:

> [CUBE] link=topic=40833.msg402097#msg402097 date=1237511240]
> woah, okay guys, think logically. If we somehow got all of those people to help. It shouldn't be a Fan-Game! Come on! think up something like a maplestory kinda thing.

thats what I think….

I was talking about directdraw I believe.

Unfortunately though, I'm putting this off for now. For me to do it, I'd have to put new calculations in the way NPCs and Players are drawn + the tiles.

I don't really have that much time.

@H.:

> done. 3.0 now supports this as an option. Although you can only have 2 layers if you use it: Ground and Mask. You *CAN* build 3D objects with perpendicular tiles and bam. got yourself a runescape. well, not really.

Gah, We don't need full cam control, just a view like paper mario Dx

Nah, i cant see it happening in dx7, and if it did - it would be xtremely laggy and the images that are zoomed towards the camera would look… well.. go and play wolfenstein again or doom, remember the uber-pixelation when you get up close? thats mode7 in dx7 for ya.

@[IG:

> УVO link=topic=40833.msg405754#msg405754 date=1237867495]
> Im also wondering how well the trees and other images that are zooming will stay nice and clean, i can see they used some sort of filter in that video..  im assuming its the same sort of sprite scaling in ee3.0 HM?

yeah, Im using mipmaps.