Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Making my own Tiles! Please Vote!

Alpha

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chief, I don't think you should be that harsh on this one, I mean, the guy is learning how to do pixel art, you can't blame him for folowing a tutorial… He could have told us it was made by following a tutorial, yes, but he is learning how to do pixel art; no one can be a pixel art God the first moment they try to do it, by following the tutorials, he'll learn to make his own creations that fit his game, as you say, but you need to start somewhere... I mean if I hadn't followed all the tutorials I followed, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even know how to open a document in photoshop by now.

@edache:

> Chief, I don't think you should be that harsh on this one, I mean, the guy is learning how to do pixel art, you can't blame him for folowing a tutorial… He could have told us it was made by following a tutorial, yes, but he is learning how to do pixel art; no one can be a pixel art God the first moment they try to do it, by following the tutorials, he'll learn to make his own creations that fit his game, as you say, but you need to start somewhere... I mean if I hadn't followed all the tutorials I followed, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even know how to open a document in photoshop by now.

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY EDACHE!

@Purple:

> 1\. HE DIDN'T STEAL IT, IT'S CALLED TUTS!
> If tuts suck so much, and are so anoyying, you'd have never learned HTML-ish code
>
> 2.It's his first time FFS!

THANK YOU DDUNIT!

Stealing is if I said ![](http://pixel-zone.rpgdx.net/images/tutorials/minituts/logs/log7.gif) was my own work. But I didn't, so think twice before you post.

-Alpha