Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Quitting Eclipse.

Well, I really joined this forum for the community, not the Engine. But lately, this whole community seems more and more like a bunch of douche bags (and no hippo I'm not talking about you, don't flatter yourself, I actually think your cool).

3.0 has fallen apart, Mellowz dissapeared and it all seems like such a big joke. The development team was so horridly unorganized. You guys are so lucky HM codes Eclipse for fun, or Eclipse would be still the same shitty VB6 engine with a horrible design (quoted by Mellowz so don't flame me for that statement).

Sorry for interjecting, but I thought that the average user would not read my post after seeing this.

EE3.0 is still in dev, but its pretty much just me right now. And yeah, I code for fun. Pretty much because - well, w/e. Thats a different story. I think I should tell the one pertaining to EE3.0 instead.

Well, we were coding it in VB6, which is great and all. Although we ran into compatibility issues - EE3.0 had less compatibility than EE2.7\. So I pulled out mah java compiler and started rewriting the engine. (reason for delay. If it was working correctly, we could have released on the 30th of december. People kept reporting D3D errors. Apparently DX for VB is not fully supported on Vista)

anyway, its running in Java and works fine. Im working on it between school and an invention fair. (My neural network was nominated).

back to EE3.0: the engine is quite stable. Ive tested on over 50 computers ranging from utter crap to epic. It runs on Windows/Linux/Mac/NDS kernels with little to no variance between code. The client can also be embedded within html.

end of interjection, back to Crank's rant
~HM

I have been developing my new engine full time and so I just decided to stick around for the community. But people are being banned and the moderating team is silly as hell except a few people. I don't understand how things work around here and quite frankly, if this project is not going to grow anymore, I can waste my time elsewhere.

All people do here is flame each other and power trip around cause they have a cooler colored name tag heh.

I am cool with most people here and you can add me on MSN if you want, but meh this forum is pointless lately and I am too good at programming to sit around here (no offense but VB6 Duck blows).

MSN: [email protected] <- NOT ADVERTISING SORRY.

Talk to you guys later, I had fun, but I'm going to step down and leave. Perhaps ill poke my head back in from time to time. I'll miss those of you who were really cool to me.

Ill hit you up on Msn sometime Crank.

Sorry to see you go but i have to agree with you.
but the only reason why i stay here is because i cant rly ditch my family lol
it may sound pretty weird but bein here for 2 years and knowing how all this started and how ducking ausome everything was back then make me want to bring it back again. i wish i was a Mod lol id keep everyone in check.
But sorry to see you go. i will definetly check out your engine sometime.

> * * *
>
> Sorry for interjecting, but I thought that the average user would not read my post after seeing this.
>
> EE3.0 is still in dev, but its pretty much just me right now. And yeah, I code for fun. Pretty much because - well, w/e. Thats a different story. I think I should tell the one pertaining to EE3.0 instead.
>
> Well, we were coding it in VB6, which is great and all. Although we ran into compatibility issues - EE3.0 had less compatibility than EE2.7\. So I pulled out mah java compiler and started rewriting the engine. (reason for delay. If it was working correctly, we could have released on the 30th of december. People kept reporting D3D errors. Apparently DX for VB is not fully supported on Vista)
>
> anyway, its running in Java and works fine. Im working on it between school and an invention fair. (My neural network was nominated).
>
> back to EE3.0: the engine is quite stable. Ive tested on over 50 computers ranging from utter crap to epic. It runs on Windows/Linux/Mac/NDS kernels with little to no variance between code. The client can also be embedded within html.
>
> end of interjection, back to Crank's rant
> ~HM
>
> * * *

Yeah HM, I wasn't talking about your 3.0\. Your 3.0 will pwn. Thanks for all the people who were cool enought to say bye. Ill see you around maybe someday.