Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im a screw up

Fruitpunch

@Desiderium:

> You'll get over it and by next month you'll be obsessing over someone different. *shrugs*
> Romance is FUN, isn't it? [/sarcasm]

I've wanted her back since we broke up and I was excited…im such a fuckup. Why do I even live...a life without happiness isn't a life.

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> Real relationships don't start until you're in your 18+, moreso, until you're in your twenties…
>
> Kids aren't suppose to be worrying about that stuff, atleast until their sexual organs are finished developing when their 18-21

man you just don't understand

@[ILLI:

> BlahBlah[DDunit] link=topic=42831.msg428942#msg428942 date=1240013601]
> Fruit, tell us what happened and we'll go in a brainstorm to get her back ;0

I went too far…after she had been begging for second for a week and when I finally do it...i hate my life so much....its just not worth living anymore

@Fruitpunch:

> when? nothing will make me feel better. How much longer to the duck apocalypse?

It's one girl.
She seems like she's perfect and no-one could be better, but you won't believe how many times I've felt like that.
There are billions of girl out there that you have never met. Think about it that way.

@[ILLI:

> BlahBlah[DDunit] link=topic=42831.msg428946#msg428946 date=1240013872]
> Be more precise o-o?

I felt her up and she said it made her feel umconfortable… its weird im like not sad all of a sudden...she was kinda a poseur anyway she listened to rap and shit.....

@Fruitpunch:

> man you just don't understand

You've been alive for 14 years…  I was 14, and I have a friend who was 14... This age (about 13-14 to 16ish) kids are the most emotional, and that's usually when they try and kill themselves (not me, but many people I know)...  .

What I'm trying to say, is that I hear this from people in your situation all the time, everytime (from cousins, to friends, etc)...   But once you're older, this stuff is nothing, you'll look back to this day as somewhat of a joke.

You may end up getting her back, you may not... Either way, what if one of you move?  You'll meet new people, she will meet new people, life will go on (even if one of you tries to "hold on" to the other; been-there done-that).

Once you get to be an adult, and you're off to college (or even after college) and away from the highschool> drama, that's when real relationships start... Not with kids experimenting before maturity.

And yes, I know what I'm talking about; from personal and educational point-of-view.

@Desiderium:

> It's one girl.
> She seems like she's perfect and no-one could be better, but you won't believe how many times I've felt like that.
> There are billions of girl out there that you have never met. Think about it that way.

Correct.

@Skell:

> Remember that Fruitpunch is 14 years old so it probably isn't a "real" love relationship, if you know what I mean. Just take that in account when posting.

VERY correct.

@Fruitpunch:

> its a well known fact man i'd like to think im somewhat well known around here

Well, sorry, I just told people to take it into account when replying meaning that I didn't say that everyone doesn't know your age.

admiral has it right.

(notice i use primal instincts in this post)

we shouldnt be trying to mate until we are fully ready, we should just stay with our packs and start convincing girls around your 20's.

theres a girl i really, really like but theres nothing i can do.
you just sit back and die.

now look fruit…i am 18 turning 19 this summer and I have been with my girl for over 8 months and I have dealt with her being confused about every being with me because of her past at first and then she actually realized that I am the best she had and she is the best that I have ever been with in my relationship....don't come saying that you are down until you have more than 20 girls come and tell you that you are below average looking to your face in front of the whole class that you are in at the time or in front of your friends....i have gone through hell and back to end up finding the one in my life that wants to be with me and the same with me for her....I have dreams of marring her and she does the same with me all the time....when you actually spend time with a girl and you know how she is and have been with her for so long that all you can do is think about her and the good can over power the bad then that is love and means that your heart is at piece with what you need in your life plus you are way too young anyway, you still wet behind the ears

just remember that as long as you actually are young and you have not been with a person for more than 4 to 6 months and have not felt that feeling or gone through the s**t that I been through then don't even think that about yourself because u have a lot to experience in your youth and you best live it up from this day forth

if you need to talk just hit my msn up at [email protected]

@Sakis:

> now look fruit…i am 18 turning 19 this summer and I have been with my girl for over 8 months and I have dealt with her being confused about every being with me because of her past at first and then she actually realized that I am the best she had and she is the best that I have ever been with in my relationship....don't come saying that you are down until you have more than 20 girls come and tell you that you are below average looking to your face in front of the whole class that you are in at the time or in front of your friends....i have gone through hell and back to end up finding the one in my life that wants to be with me and the same with me for her....I have dreams of marring her and she does the same with me all the time....when you actually spend time with a girl and you know how she is and have been with her for so long that all you can do is think about her and the good can over power the bad then that is love and means that your heart is at piece with what you need in your life plus you are way too young anyway, you still wet behind the ears
>
> just remember that as long as you actually are young and you have not been with a person for more than 4 to 6 months and have not felt that feeling or gone through the s**t that I been through then don't even think that about yourself because u have a lot to experience in your youth and you best live it up from this day forth
>
> if you need to talk just hit my msn up at [email protected]

I… I dont know what to say now. Hell I'm 15 and I've had 5 girlfriends in 3 years. And I went through s**t during them. None of them were right so I had to dump them. Well 2 out of 5 had a bit of a clash, but thats a different story for a different time.

@Hippoman:

> admiral has it right.
>
> (notice i use primal instincts in this post)
>
> we shouldnt be trying to mate until we are fully ready, we should just stay with our packs and start convincing girls around your 20's.
>
> theres a girl i really, really like but theres nothing i can do.
> you just sit back and die.

If I got here in time I was going to post that.

@Skell:

> Remember that Fruitpunch is 14 years old so it probably isn't a "real" love relationship, if you know what I mean. Just take that in account when posting.

True. Hell, out other 5 of my girlfriends I don't think anyone was a "real" love relationship. Just a love one. Maybe just lust. Well maybe for them.

@Fruitpunch:

> when? nothing will make me feel better. How much longer to the duck apocalypse?

Thats the wrong idea about it totally. Don't think like that about 1 girl.

@Sealbreaker:

> why dont you talk about this with your friends or something?  :huh:

Friends can't really help you with this, and i know it.
well, male friends. Girls are way better with that irl. because in school you have to act "diffrent" then you are here, seariously do you think any of my friends/girlfriends know that i'm a programmer oO

I would be the biggest geek of the entire school, which AIN'T fun. This is why fruit is here, to talk with ppl who really say what they think instead of thinking, shit i'm going to make a fool of myself.

This is just my vision why he posts it here tough, i think he can tell us more.