Find results in...

Dwarf Fortress

Eviltyphoon

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hippo, you are obsessed with DF arn't you. It's a great game, I love it. You would marry it if you could xD

I use a tileset, it is alot easier to look at. And if I did you the normal one, I could still be able to know what everything is.

same. i use both.
actually although i have like 5 worlds on this computer alone, my first fortress hasnt been destroyed at all. were going strong!

but yes, i'd marry you if you liked this game as much as i did. since i cant marry a public game….(dammit)

also i hate the game...i play and it traps me. i try to leave and i cant, when i can leave...i have to wait for a season to pass before i can save and leave.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this game!  I've played about 10 forts that all failed miserably (I guess you need a farmer to start out with), and this one is going nice.  There wasn't a mountain where I started, so I built a stone fort with a nice moat around it and then dug underground.  It's going smoothly so far, but my stubborn Smithys hate to burn wood, so they just stand around and start parties in my dining room.  >_<  I've gotta get back into this now…

@Antidote:

> Oh my gosh, I LOVE this game!  I've played about 10 forts that all failed miserably (I guess you need a farmer to start out with), and this one is going nice.  There wasn't a mountain where I started, so I built a stone fort with a nice moat around it and then dug underground.  It's going smoothly so far, but my stubborn Smithys hate to burn wood, so they just stand around and start parties in my dining room.  >_<  I've gotta get back into this now…

You don't have to start with a farmer. Start with a hunter. You get the food quicker. But it's not safer. Fucking gaint eagles. I hate when they do that. Here's how you stop a party. Stop it from being a dining room. THEN change it back to a dinning room. Any parties are stopped. Yet… They may start a new one later. XD

@Bone:

> Yeah i'll do that sometime, this game seems sweet

It is.