Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dwarf Fortress

Eviltyphoon

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who needs food. Who needs drink. Who needs sleep. Just get me training, then get me a team. I don't have a chance if I go after a team of 10 Gobbos by myself with no training :P

YOU DON'T HAVE MAGMA! WHAT TYPE OF DRAWF ARE YOU! HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE MAGMA!

Try to make a atunnel to the water. Place dogs at the end then have a miner at the top channel out the last square.

XXXMXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXGX              DDDDDDX    G = Gobbos. D= Dogs. M = Miner. X= Ground.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX      Blank Space = Underground floor.

Yeah I love bloodlines. Put me down as third. And don't muck it all up and leave it for me to fix… Accually, if you want to you can. I'll fix it. Just... Just please, if you flood the fucking place with water, please have magma. Please. ANd if you flood the fricking place with magma, please have water. And if you set a dragon loose in the fort, I will kill you! If you give me it during an ambush where you are getting your asses kicked, I will kill them, then kill you. If you do anything else, it's ok.

Just remember. If you "accidently" release the dragon from it's chain atthe end of your reign Zombie, don't cry to me when I send your guy out with his bare fists and no armor to fight it. While you are distracting it, I'll send everyone else behind him wearing full plate.

@â–º:

> This really looks fun.

Good, you're in. Number 5 right here!
you're after bone…hehe good luck.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=43313.msg478972#msg478972 date=1245859639]
> Just remember. If you "accidently" release the dragon from it's chain atthe end of your reign Zombie, don't cry to me when I send your guy out with his bare fists and no armor to fight it. While you are distracting it, I'll send everyone else behind him wearing full plate.

We wont get a dragon on year 2! but we might have a snake man problem.

I'll send Zombie if he makes a big mistake over there to lure them to the base, where I can rip them to bits with my sword. I will not be like a 'Skell', a dwarf off another game I called him Skell as that is a guy off xSpore, anyway, he went out hunting, went close to the shasm and was attacked by loads of antmen I think it was. He foguht and fought, killing most of them. He got one square from the edge when there was about 5/23 left. Blood everyone. One of them gets a lucky hit and knocks him back a few squares and into the pit.
R.I.P Skell. Bless your dwarven soul.

ANYWAY, please. Make something FUN for me to do.