Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H1N1 - Fuck You.

Hippoman789

Lmao, I wouldn't be worried if my mother didn't work in the hospital. There is someone quarantined there she has seen (with a mask of course). She does mental health crisis work, I guess being quarantined can cause great deal of anxiety D:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bone:

> Then why are you so careless about it?
>
> Theres… 11 cases in BC now, don't know how close though

yea were both screwed. Though i heard everyone in bc is doing well and should make it fine. I think with proper medical care this isnt deadly. Hope you dont have it hippo give us updates.

At my school, if anyone is reported to have a fever over 100 degrees, all the schools in our district will be closed for a 2 week period and thoes days will be added on to the end of the year. We almost had someone sent in today! DARN! lulz

personally i think everybody is overreacting, one guy reckoned he felt sick after this guy coughed on him but he failed to take into consideration that it takes a week for symptoms to show  :icon_meditation:

anyways I'm in that big-ass country called Australia and I'm safe so long as none of you fly over here XD

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> But if the airports are closed, how can we fly to Europe?

They aren't in Europe.

@Tipsta:

> im safe in australia

That's what she said. The only safe place on earth is Madagascar, which just closed its last and only port.

Regards,
  Necrosis.

@Ⓐⓓⓜⓘⓡⓐⓛ:

> Yea, when it first broke out, it killed a 23-month-old baby from Mexico, and the baby was already ill.
>
> So far, everyone else (including a baby from Philly) is recovering.
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
> Malaria?  Hmm…

Philly babies are tougher than regular babies. Its common knowledge. But only 3 people in my state have it so :p

But everyone around my area is wealthy and wealthy people can well…ya know.