Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im Tired Guys

My grandads dying in hospital with heart failure… the cousin i grew up with is dying in hospital with spinal cancer, my dog is pretty much gone already and the love of my life decided that today was the day she would stop loving me and start hating me. Plus ive got like 12 college assignments to do in 3 weeks (all about 6-11 pages each) if I have any chance of getting into university at all.

I need advice guys, dont feel like waking up tomorrow at all. If anyone wants to come kill me, youll save me a job.

dude…sucide doesnt help, ud go to hell xD
my suggestion is to be with ur grandad as much as u can, and ur cousin, for ur gf dude im sooo sorry, that happens to me all the time, for the assignments, if u want to be good... dude if u wanna talk to me im here

*Gets out knife.*
Nah. That would be mean.

Anyway. Dont do it. Its not the answer. I've tried it. And so has my girl friend. Its not the answer and it will never be. I've lost two grand dads and two grand mams. I've lost three dogs and four girl friends. I've tried it many of times before. Its not the answer.

uve tried killing urself? wtf how does that work? and bone, have Gwen give u bj, that always makes some one feel better

Spike… im so sorry for you :(

Death is a natural progression in life.. All you can do is spend as much time with your grandad and cousin, and focous on the positives of your relationships with them. It will be hard... but time does heal all wounds.

For your GF if she wants to hate you... then she was not the right girl for you. Better that she is gone now, than if you two were even more serious. Relationships come and go... everyone breaks up now and then. Now you have the chance to find someone even more special than she was!

I wish you the best spike! keep you head up and dont let the pressures of life get you down!

i think i cried for the first time in years today… it wasnt normal crying though, my face didnt flinch but the tears didnt stop

@Corey:

> and bone, have Gwen give u bj, that always makes some one feel better

…. ?

Take it easy Sp!ke, honestly, death isn't the answer, everything at once seems overbearing but like Reguba said, take it one step at a time.
Decide what you value most, and do that first, and then work with the rest of it, I'd advise you to spend time with your grandpa and cousin, and dog if need be, and slowly work on that homework, and if you can't do it all, then do most of it, most important part is to stay sane.

@Corey:

> have Gwen give u bj, that always makes some one feel better

Don't make inappropriate comments.

Hang in the Spike! It will all be better some time, as for the assignments the teachers could always use some money(jk). You could always scream, it helps.

I remember a couple years back me and some friends were throwing rocks across a gravel field, and a teacher came out, and asked us what we were doing one of my 'friends' (dude is a douche) said I was throwing rocks at the cars, and the guy kicked me off grounds and wouldn't let me come back to that elementary school (but my lil bro went there :p and I had to pick him up alot)

It sounds like a tough situation bit will all work out in the end man, just wait it out. Sometimes you can be amazed at what happens. Hope everything works out. I know your not religous but ill pray for you tonight.

dude…

I know you grew up with him, but many people in my life died too...

unfortunayely, cancer happens...
and old people have a tendancy to die...

but you have your whole life aheadf of you, and many more loves...

No I do not mean Gwen...