Why Spam is Bad

nickko

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Crimson:

> But it's probably him.

Btw, I have that. My mum's computer and mine run off the same IP, unfortunately, my computer's broken.

But yeah, if someone has a second account on this IP it'll be my brother.

So he might have family doing it.

@☼verdrive:

> Btw, I have that. My mum's computer and mine run off the same IP, unfortunately, my computer's broken.
>
> But yeah, if someone has a second account on this IP it'll be my brother.
>
> So he might have family doing it.

or him
back on topic, Steve stop making fake accounts and save marsh bandwitdh by er.. not making new accounts:P

Spam is a part of forums, there's no way around it. If you are too strict about the rules there will only be Marsh and the mods left in the end. Not to mention, isn't 80% of this thread spam by default?

I like the notion, but I know better.

@azure:

> Spam is a part of forums, there's no way around it. If you are too strict about the rules there will only be Marsh and the mods left in the end. Not to mention, isn't 80% of this thread spam by default?
>
> I like the notion, but I know better.

Now Marsh is going to knock on your door wearing his sad panda costume and hire  :renzo: Renzo to beat you up.

@XåΨΪ☺:

> Now Marsh is going to knock on your door wearing his sad panda costume and hire  :renzo: Renzo to beat you up.

Aahaha.
Really now this needs to be locked, it basically is spam (as has been pointed out)

@azure:

> Spam is a part of forums, there's no way around it. If you are too strict about the rules there will only be Marsh and the mods left in the end. Not to mention, isn't 80% of this thread spam by default?
>
> I like the notion, but I know better.

Not really. I can be pretty fascist at times, but there is constantly people on these forums. Of course there is spam, but that's what Chit Chat and Forum Games boards are for; allow users to post about inane dribble and other off-topic stuff.