Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

D: Im sawwy Gwen.
That really really sucks.

@ Hyperoin - D: SORRY

@ Fruitpunch - Thanks :D / Pshh, you and your perfect teeth

@ Hippo - *stare*

@Lord:

> Hippo you freak…i apologize for our son...hes at that age yeh know?

XD Thank you

@ DrNova - Just, lol.

@ Cheif - You lucky DUCK (no censoring there, your just a duck), karma's a female dog huh? Huh? jk. But really thats not fair at all.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

omfg. lolz.

Hyperion wisdom teehth arnt that bad… they usually put you completely under. plus you get vicaten afterwards... all tho i appear to be imune to it :(

it was cool that was my first time being completely under, and it flet like i was under for like 2 seconds, and i watched tv in my head XD

@Gwen:

> Hyperion wisdom teehth arnt that bad… they usually put you completely under. plus you get vicaten afterwards... all tho i appear to be imune to it :(
>
> it was cool that was my first time being completely under, and it flet like i was under for like 2 seconds, and i watched tv in my head XD

Ahaha I'm super effected by things like Vicodin O.O
And somehow whenever I come out from being under I start screaming because suddenly I just feel a huge amount of pain coming out of it :P

Ahahah The Dentist will have fun with that :P

@ Gwen - lol…that would keep me amused for a while XD at least you had fun maybe

@ Hyperion - OMG...Lol. I would hate to be your dentist. That would scare me so bad.

its kinda like that one movie a while back.

cept halfway through they stoped because i was digging my nails into the seat and i was crying and couldnt feel it.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

COME ON!

@Hippoman:

> its kinda like that one movie a while back.
>
> cept halfway through they stoped because i was digging my nails into the seat and i was crying and couldnt feel it.
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
>
> COME ON!

Why does everyones post contain those?  Do you guys put those in Manually because mine do that but it doesn't post that :P

@Lena Ahaha Omg Yes, The Nurse beside me the first time I came out like Had a Heart attack :P She full out flinched like and like backed up 8 feet in like 1 second :P