Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Should Lostica have a Novice class?

mrmiguu

u should do it kinda like entropia universe, like depending on what type of weapon ure useing u gain that stat. ex: if ure using a long sword ull gain long sword lv's then once u get certain stats to a certain lv u can go to the next job or something

@the:

> u should do it kinda like entropia universe, like depending on what type of weapon ure useing u gain that stat. ex: if ure using a long sword ull gain long sword lv's then once u get certain stats to a certain lv u can go to the next job or something

A profiency systeme… no. Doesn't fit in with the lostica "feel"

@the:

> u should do it kinda like entropia universe, like depending on what type of weapon ure useing u gain that stat. ex: if ure using a long sword ull gain long sword lv's then once u get certain stats to a certain lv u can go to the next job or something

I see where you're going with this but I think Lostica should stick with the "if you like daggers, then become an assassin" feel. It's along the same concept of "your weapon determines your character's inevitable outcome" but this one will determine your class, not your stats. I believe stats should be free-lanced and decided by the play to add dynamics to the game, rather than the more simplified-modern systems where the player is automatically given their stats depending on their class.