Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Reiners Tiles and Such

I downloaded it and all my custom stuff is there on almost every sprite sheet and tile sheet. If you cant spend the hundreds of hours I spent arranging Reiners on sheets and separating all the gfx that are not Reiners then don't bother posting things you simply pulled out of my game.

Please remove this topic and the download.

@Cronus:

> btw WoB are using these

WoB is using Reiners + Ambard's customs?

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

hmm

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post

wtf

They pulled out my custom stuff or at least are not using my custom GFX. I have a link to fully usable Reiner tiles I posted for the community right here on resources.

[http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,30499.0.html](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,30499.0.html)

Maybe post that on the first topic you made.

It's one thing using reiners, since reiners is free to use, but the boys at WoB have downloaded Ambardia and ripped ALL of the tilesets that are in Ambardia. Whereas they should only be using the reiners resource that Ambard has posted. When Ambard questioned the Owner, the Owner said they will remove anything that says Ambardia, do we honestly need all of our custom tiles labelled with Ambardia for him to remove them? Not right, isn't there rules enforced in eclipse that people can't use others custom tilesets without permission?