Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lostica with smooth jump

mrmiguu

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> You and everyone else who has PMed me. I will release it mid-summer. I want to make sure all features and content are thorough and refurbished.

Allright take your time :)

I watched the video, its pretty good.

One thing I noticed you don't have jump animation in the body of your char, you going to fix that later on?

However the game looks good but as an MMO? Side-scrollers as MMO's seem too one directional for me.

Looks good though.

@Xeross:

> It looks okay, But it feels a tad unrealistic, The velocity seems wrong. Maybe make the falling down quicker or something i dunno. BUt other then that it's cool.
>
> Regards, Xeross

It's the same speed as jumping… plus video lag doesn't help. It's a 2d side-scrolling mmo, how realistic do you want it? Holy F**K man, the damn character is jumping on roofs for crying out loud.

Miguu: Sorry for making it sounds like I'm bashing you but I'm just the person that can always find something to bitch about no matter how insignificant it can be. I don't think I can properly judge the jumping by just seeing a video to properly judge it I would need to test it myself. Once again it's an awesome feature.

Regards, Xeross

rofl at u mr miguu:
"Holy F**K man, the damn character is jumping on roofs for crying out loud."
xD plus theres alot of things mr miguu hasnt finished yet. i belive he doesnt want to release it becuz of soem bugs and errors hell get flamed for when hes trying to fix them. correct me if im wrong. or hes just not ready lol

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> It's the same speed as jumping… plus video lag doesn't help. It's a 2d side-scrolling mmo, how realistic do you want it? Holy F**K man, the damn character is jumping on roofs for crying out loud.

No point to act so aggressive, you could have said that in a more …. kind way.

@Zultar:

> rofl at u mr miguu:
> "Holy F**K man, the damn character is jumping on roofs for crying out loud."
> xD plus theres alot of things mr miguu hasnt finished yet. i belive he doesnt want to release it becuz of soem bugs and errors hell get flamed for when hes trying to fix them. correct me if im wrong. or hes just not ready lol

Never said he should release it now.

Regards, Xeross

@Gunghoâ„¢:

> wow this is nice!
> I noticed the elevators, does it also take you back down or only bring you up?

Yes, you control your movement. Plus it makes a "ftang" noise for each floor you reach. Jump has it's own custom SFX.