War of the Avatars

Galacta-Knight

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Satellite:

> It already happened.

I don't care! The satellite doesn't look like blasted into smithereens… It's still there. Some auto repair?

On topic: The "Crappy" Manga-guy rushes towards the wolf and hits this with his hammer. (i'm in hurry and didn't come up with anything else....)

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I DON'T CARE AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO CHECK ANOTHER AVATAR!!!

sowwy….

The wolf gets annoyed how people find himall the fricking time! Leave him! He kills  Lobo and eats his heart then all his other organs. He eats his flesh then drops the bones into the river. They go off into the sea.

The problem is - lobo can grow a clone from every single drop of his blood that was spilled… you sir are fucked.
The clones start to fight with eachother till death untill only one Lobo remains... soo... Welcome back.

He wistles for his bike and gets the fuck out of there… anyways he decides to leave the wolf alone... let's have some respect for the nature.

And now Lobo beats the guy who owns the business called the business. Beat that.

The mercenaries find the wolf and puts it into a special cage that he cant break, also prevents energy from escaping, making it impossible to teleport.
The organization throws a bomb that disentagrates all inorganic matter, eliminating all the paperwork, and destroying the building.
Mercenaries capture Lobo, drain all of his blood, then use anti-matter to destroy it.