Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First GUI

-sHEDDING-

The buttons aren't even buttons. They're just a square. If you want something to be a button, make it obvious. Give it some depth and a roll-over effect.

If you really want an image like that on the background, do what I do and blend it in with some colour and a few effects. The whole point of a GUI is to be functional, pleasing to the eye, but not distracting.

This GUI would be _very_ distracting.

Use dulled colours for the base, then use some contrast sparingly to draw focus to the main features, such as buttons or components.

GUI design is not different than drawing a picture. Once you understand what it's used for and what it needs to be, creating a good look GUI is easy.

I dont really see how the back round relates to warriors, but ok.
its way way way to simple, seeing as the buttons aren't differentiated from the back-round at alllll.
The buttons either need to have not conflicting colors, because its super hard to see.

@-sHEDDING-:

> i already understand and i am currently making a new and hopefully better gui that i will post for opinions please dont post in this topic anymore

I know were making you feel bad but keep trying. You'll learn (look at cheif)

@Robin:

> AAAARGH

I got warned for posting something like that…......by admiral... /me looks shiftly at Admiral.

Anyway about the Gui, just fix the buttons, too bright and weird font. the backround of the buttons are werid, and it would be hard to read the news without a box.

@-sHEDDING-:

> i already understand and i am currently making a new and hopefully better gui that i will post for opinions please dont post in this topic anymore

I suggest locking it if you do not wish to have futher comments.
People go through and comment on each unread topic, i know i do.