Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Endless Evolution

zenny

So, I just started making my own server (not much to it yet) but the GUI was annoying so I made my own in a few hours tonight.

I re-did every one of them below are some examples. This is my first time so I would like some c&c please.  :azn:

No I didn't make the images though I did edit them a bit. I thought I made it flow pretty well, and I was planning to make something similar to this in game so it is relative.  ;)

Thanks for the comments.

• 2 weeks later...
its not that its small its that The phrase New Account was too long to fit at the same font size as the rest of the buttons, and the quit is large cause she wanted to make it large? isint it large on the original GUI too?

• 2 months later...
Its an image with some text and buttons :O.
The text looks plain and boring, and so do the buttons.. They dont fit in the the backround image, nor looks very "RPGy"
The picture you used wont even be shown in the Ingame GUI.. since thats where the chatbox and picscreen goes.

I fail to see what everybody else seems amazed about, sorry. I also am not sure how to offer constructive criticism other than saying "redo it, make it more like a real game interface"

Its an image with some text and buttons :O.
The text looks plain and boring, and so do the buttons.. They dont fit in the the backround image, nor looks very "RPGy"
The picture you used wont even be shown in the Ingame GUI.. since thats where the chatbox and picscreen goes.

I fail to see what everybody else seems amazed about, sorry. I also am not sure how to offer constructive criticism other than saying "redo it, make it more like a real game interface"

• 3 weeks later...
> 1.5 No necroposting.
>
> Necroposting is partially derived from Ancient Griek, especially from the word νεκρός (nekros; "corpse," or "dead"). Necroposting means posting in a topic older than a specific time frame, the time frame is set to one month, so you aren't allowed to post in a topic older than one month. Please refrain from necroposting and use private messages or create a new topic instead.
>
> This rule doesn't apply to the following boards: Announcements, Engine Development, Debate, Forum Games, Tutorials, Resources, Working GUI's, GFX Tutorials, Scripting Tutorials (Sadscript), Script Database, Old Scripts, Eclipse Source Tutorials/Snippets, Eclipse Source Download, Programming Tutorials (+ sub-boards), Scripting Tutorials (+ sub-boards) and Eclipse Source Edits (+ sub-boards).

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,12941.0.html

I wasn't necroposting unless that rule changed.

@Flaw:

> October 18th - November 8th = Not one month = Not a necropost.

But the poster hasn't been on in months, and the topic was more or less dead. If it was an active thread with the OP replying regularly, it's not an issue.

Since the OP is clearly not returning, though, there's no point in keeping this thread up. Locked.