Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fatal Mayhem Tiles - Update #8

Lenton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the style you are going for but the front of the house as well as the bridge and fences dont seem to match it very well (they look too orderly while the rest look more textured)

also the well seems to be textured in a different style than the rest of the tiles but it still seems to fit

all in all it looks amazing just needs to match up more in my opinion

@zearth:

> i like the style you are going for but the front of the house as well as the bridge and fences dont seem to match it very well (they look too orderly while the rest look more textured)
>
> also the well seems to be textured in a different style than the rest of the tiles but it still seems to fit
>
> all in all it looks amazing just needs to match up more in my opinion

i pointed that out during the start, but now if you take a second glace, it kind of grows on you, you know? it makes the fence and the house seem more important.

Well it's a 1 pixel gap so that's the smallest I can make it. I will propably make two more types of bridges, a more well made wooden one (with no gaps) and a stone bridge for urban areas.

In the next update I will fix the current forest tileset with the feedback I have got and start on a new port town theme.

-Changed the front of house
-Edited the path so you can't see that it's tiled
-Changed some outlines to a lighter colour
-Edited the bush to fit the style
-Completely changed the mud tile

That's why I'm starting a new set because I have a habbit of changing he smallest details.