Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your favorite Eclipse Game theme.

Zetasis

@Zetasis:

> LOL, I figured fantasy and midevil would be under the same subject sorry.

Do you think? There are differences between [Fantasy](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy) and [Mediaeval](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediaeval).

Regards,
  Godlord.

Suck games (RO) are good because they are unique… They're are to many medival and fanstasy games out there so they are losin their polish. In my view, unique games tend to be the best because they are not copied off of anything and tend to have plenty of new ideas and features.

• 3 weeks later...
@The:

> Suck games (RO) are good because they are unique… They're are to many medival and fanstasy games out there so they are losin their polish. In my view, unique games tend to be the best because they are not copied off of anything and tend to have plenty of new ideas and features.

They're not unique, though.

A 'retarded game' only works if the gameplay is addictive, the areas are well planned and PvP and PvE are well balanced.

Without these basics, the 'retarded game' stops being playable and just turns into a little game made by some idiot.

The secret to a good 'retarded game' is that it only _seems_ retarded, whilst actually having a solid core.

Futuristic, realistic, extensive, open-world, mind-challenging, strategic, original, full-featured, interactive, intelligent, high-depth, powerful perspective, consistent, deep-story, huge world, highly animated, comedic(at times), customizable(up to a point), [allowing] player control[led](at parts, such as setting up a dungeon, and challenging friends to it(possibly)), many secrets(large(mostly)), extensive-player-interaction…

@ᴆᴎᴧ:

> Many dungeons(loaded with tricks(and mazes(possibly))), Detailed (OR) nostalgic, cleverly designed enemies, items(with a large array of effects), story(changing based upon your decisions(within it)), story expansions…

I don't understand that because there are too many parenthesis. Please stop trying to be smart and make it simple..

@ᴆᴎᴧ:

> …
> ...
> ...
> ...Featuring many events(Each in high depth), advanced class system, turn-based battle system, recognition system(don't ask)...

When you're dealing with clauses, like this one, learn to use commas. Using parenthesis just makes you look fucking retarded.

@ᴆᴎᴧ:

> Seriously, why does it bother you THAT much?

I was pointing out that your other post was unreadable and kindly told you how to make a list without looking like a tit.

If you're gonna take it that way though, I won't bother.

Keep posting how you want.

• 2 weeks later...