Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The nerve on some people!

kris_hole

Emotes are not something noobish to me. They express emotions no? As for that post wow I think it's contagious (mine not yours)

Godlord: I'd perfer to use a condom, spermicide, and birth control pills. That ways there no chance. :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, According to the context, this person doesn't know what a cpu is, most people who've had any (and I stress any) kind of computer class(even basic typing, which is mandatory at the High school I went to, teaches you about the basic parts of a computer, Ie: Monitor, Tower(in which the cpu is) mouse… etc)

@azure:

> No, According to the context, this person doesn't know what a cpu is, most people who've had any (and I stress any) kind of computer class(even basic typing, which is mandatory at the High school I went to, teaches you about the basic parts of a computer, Ie: Monitor, Tower(in which the cpu is) mouse… etc)

Except on my school. I fucking lol'd when my teacher said each computer booted DOS to get Windows running lmao.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Yeah lmao, that's not the first time I've heard of stuff like that. A friend of mine told me that his teacher said and I quote, "there's no way of editing html directly so we have to use a program like dreamweaver." Boy I think he'd be pissed if I showed him What we had to do for my CS201 class final. (Make a simple webpage from scratch)

11 year olds work for microsoft OMG NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAME UP WITH VISTA

i loled at that conov….

> The Wor$t Nightm@re says:
> 1-I dont care bout CPUs cause all of my family usees laptops

CPUS, because laptops dont have them