Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You just won 50 million in the lottory

I would build a giant corporation called 'MrMiguuâ„¢' and have constant advertisements on T.V. regarding Lostica. I would hire a fresh team of programmers straight out of college, pixel artists, and music developers. We would all work under the same roof and etc.

@Bones:

> You could have your own country of hookers!

50 million isnt that much…

I'd buy a nice house.. something like 500-700k, a couple nice cars. pay off my moms debts, don't think my dad has any.. Fix my mom's mom's house for her.

live my life. and buy what ever i'd like lol. Def build a banging ass computer. more banging then my current. something over 5k. Also... Pay a programming team to build me a 2d engine that's orgasmic.

Wait, hookers? 

A game of cold boobed hookers? 

CRAP!  Renzo took over HM's ACCOUNT! 

Seriously though, I find that in most cases throwing money at a game or movie tends to ruin it.  Sure the GFX may get better, but the heart of any game or movie is the plot.  And I don't know if you can BUY a good plot. Besides, Hollywood uses pre-made plots any way. 

If I could make any game I wanted though, and had the $$$$ to pay people, it would be a mix of Wurm and CTF with critters running about that didn't eat scraps of metal or objects.  When you killed them they would drop a dead animal. 

Also, I'd make all the GFX so i could cut down on cost.  XD

@TT:

> Wait, hookers? 
>
> A game of cold boobed hookers? 
>
> CRAP!  Renzo took over HM's ACCOUNT! 
>
> Seriously though, I find that in most cases throwing money at a game or movie tends to ruin it.  Sure the GFX may get better, but the heart of any game or movie is the plot.  And I don't know if you can BUY a good plot. Besides, Hollywood uses pre-made plots any way. 
>
> If I could make any game I wanted though, and had the $$$$ to pay people, it would be a mix of Wurm and CTF with critters running about that didn't eat scraps of metal or objects.  When you killed them they would drop a dead animal. 
>
> Also, I'd make all the GFX so i could cut down on cost.  XD

its elaboration on previous posts done by other pplz.