Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Veteran

anasky

I was wondering how long you should be in the forum in order to become a veteran.
I'd just love that yellow name saying 'Anasky' and actually being able to test out EE3.0 (basically the second one xD)
It has been over a year now that I've been using Eclipse.
I asked someone else, and he said at least 1 and a half year, but I'm still not sure about this, since it has been half a year ago that he actually logged on.

Thanks in advance, Anasky.

Marsh, you're rude!
I want to be in the Vet club, lol.
How about we make it 1 year? xD

Anyways, I'll just have to accept it :(
Well, I got to go then, going to wait another 2 years before I can try out EE3.0

EDIT:
Developers can watch vet board?
How can I enter it? :P

There isnt even a working beta in those boards anyway anasky. The board is meant to be for the original crew, try to keep the old forum alive a bit. I know you all disagree but you will have to live with it.

Also its a 2006 join date. Which is why in 2008 i said 2 years. But now in 2009 i said 3\. Were not really taking new members until a new batch gets good and old.

Ahaha Believe me nothing happens in there :P
We just talk about how amazingly awesome we are…

No Joke Theres like a 20 Page Thread on it ^.^

The only reason I'm a Veteran is sheer age, because if it were for notability I'd be a Noob :]

How mean of you guys! lol
Fine… I'll have to continue with the shitty VB6 then...
And Monkey (however his name is, sorry, lol) is using such odd names for everything in it's posts that there could just as good stand chinese, so i only know what is on the game by guessing.

Ah, I want EE3.0 so badly :(

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Sure, spam on…
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Yea yea, do I get a turn?