Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chief is leaving? wtflolwut? yup!

Chief

Yeah, sorry guys. I didn't want to leave until I could get the "Eclipse Production Suite" down-loadable, but Im just so damn tired of this place.

the "EPS" will still be made available when its finished, but im leaving until then. I liked some of you guys, and its been fun, and i mean, its been a lot of fun. Ive never had soo much fun on just one forum. I could honestly say that ill miss some of you. Im not gonna list names, cuz I'm not gonna remember all the people I liked, but some of you pissed me off a lot. and that's why im leaving. I shouldn't have to put up with stupid questions, or random PM's asking for help. sure, I could suck it up and deal with it, but its not just that.

Eclipse forums is just taking up too much of my time. I need to learn PHP and C++, make my game, make websites, keep up on my school-work, and then have a social life. its not gonna all happen if I keep coming to eclipse.

Tomorrow, im going to ask that my account be banned, so I cant get back on. When EPS is ready for you all, ill have it reinstated, and ill post it, then ittl be banned again. So long people, Ill be around for the rest of tonight and such.

w00t! [BS] For life!

Bye Chief.

If I may be honest, I don't think banning is a solution after all. If the administration side had to keep track of all that then they would have even more to do and it doesn't work either on your side. Just change your times on Eclipse and be more inactive if you really need the time. If I want to program or whatever, I just leave it for a bit.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Hippoman:

> Why ban yourself.
> Why is it that everyone is always like, OMG IM LEAVIN BAN MEH!
> Just come back later, No need to ban yourself. You might find that eclipse will change eventually.

*Agrees with this guy* Oh, hi Hippoman! Nice post!

Regards,
  Godlord.