Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Diamond / Pearl

Particle

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnn

We've had tons of these topics before but I couldn't find any so I decided I'd start a new one!  If you have either Pokemon Diamond and/or Pearl for the Nintendo DS and you also possess a Nintendo Wifi USB or Wireless internet, then post your friend code here and begin the challenges!  If we get enough people I might organize some kind of a tournament.

**Hyperion - 4725 4848 6881
DNA Virus - 5284 8406 5602**

@Tylian!:

> I have platinum but my DS is dead. Top screen is cracked, L and R don't work, and center of bottom screen doesn't respond to stylus. *cry*

LOL? What did you do that poor thing O.O.

@OP: I own a NDS and I own WiFi but I have to download Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

Regards,
  Godlord.

I have to get the code sometime, I need to charge my DS, I will tomorrow.

@ᴆᴎᴧ:

> Have fun battling me, I have EVERY legendary pokemon that you can get without going to events, and I plan on using action replay to activate those events….
> 5284-8406-5602
>
> I don't have wi-fi where I live, so I'll rarely be on...

If you cheat you get banned from online play.

I might join your tournament, Sora, but only after I have built a decent team on Platinum. I DO HOPE THAT NONE OF YOU HAVE BEEN EV TRAINING, RIGHT?! + Darkrai is definitely NOT unbeatable. Arceus' Judgment with Max EV-trained Speed with STAB rapes your Darkrai. Plus Roar of Time requires recharging,

@Hyperion:

> Actually there is no person going under the forum name sora here so I'll assume that you mean me due to my sig
>
> And yes I might make a tournament but we would need a lot more people

Well, Wisdom Form Sora, I think there're enough :P. You don't know what EV-training is, right?

@Pete:

> Blue still pwns all the new ones.
> I liked it better with only 151 pokemon.

all without cheats, only glitches:

lvl 100 mew
a lvl 3000- something missingno
a lvl 100 kangaskan with fly, (all water and air moves)
unlimited stat boosters (protein, zinc, etc.)
unlimited master balls

and a lot moar. XD

• 1 month later...
I think that the people who sit down, crunch the numbers and come up with the MATHEMATICALLY PERFECT WAY to raise a pokemon fails just by definition. If I ever picked up WiFi I'd be playing for fun, I mean it's a cool game but I have no intention of spending THAT much time just so I can win in cyberspace.