Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My accomplishment in life!!

ÃËœÂÃËœÂÃËœÂ

Well, instead of playing video games, i got working on my body, actually i started 6 month ago, and not planning to stop, and no i am not showing off, just sharing my experience what a great life you can get with "Iron Gym". Here's my pics:

![](http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/97/l_ae8dd30d83a046b59a107f4ade823ea1.jpg)

![](http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/87/l_48d7351118f542f1af18b72b953ee24d.jpg)

Alot of people especially girls noticed.. and i also learned how to shread guitar, which is pretty cool ;)

Please leave a response on your guys' accomplishements! ;))

@Jοe:

> maybe this is simply an ad for iron gym…XD

it should be.

=============
And the rest of you guys are bunch of haters that spend all their time at the computer because everybody rejected you in real life. You guys are just the thing that i wipe my "butt" when i come out of a bathroom. And when someone says "Get a girl!" - you just freak out like a *gasp* a loser.

Seriously? Seriously?
Just because you're life accomplishment didn't get the praise you were looking for doesn't mean you have to get all defensive. Just keep working at it.

Also, if anyones a loser (as well as an idiot) here it's you, for making such ignorant, and uninformed opinions about other people. You don't know any of us, so don't judge us. We, on the other hand know now a little bit more about you. (although I could have guessed as much)

Edit : Also, forgot to say in one of my previous posts, fail at life accomplishment.