Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Theory

Marsh

So, my coworkers were like if there was a cliff and your entire family was on the other side. If you dont cross the tiny rope bridge and hit the button your entire family will die. But you may die if you fall off the rope. Would you risk your life to save your whole families life?

So your thinking of course i would, BUT think about this shit….

If you cross and die then your entire family is dead and so are you. But if you leave them all to die you are guaranteed one living heir to the family to live on its name. So the moral of the story is that if you are asked to save your entire family.

Let them die.

Marsh's 2 cents.  :afro:

its late... theres weed. Sounds more fucked up when typed out. But really. Think about it... it makes sense.

@[The:

> Kreator link=topic=50746.msg529903#msg529903 date=1251018885]
> Tiny rope bridge? Psch, easy. Just climb along it upside down, with your legs engulfed around the ropes!

Yeah, this is easy mode. This happened to me once in Bowser's castle.

@Mellowz:

> Yeah, this is easy mode. This happened to me once in Bowser's castle.

easy mode? This is the freakin tutorial level. Level one is where shit gets serious. You've gotta go save that chick that you like from some deranged ape in some construction yard. It is required to cross girders hundreds of feet up, one fall and your fucked. And to make things more difficult, the freakin ape starts to chuck barrels at you. One hit from these barrels and your dead. And if you thought "Fuck this, Im gonna save myself" Some crazy-shit fire begins to burn at the base.