Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World of Warcraft : Cataclysm

L0lz

http://www.wow-europe.com/cataclysm/

Yep, Blizzard is on the move with another World of Warcraft Expansion. This time they are vastly changing the game in ways that are incredible, I was about to faint during the trailer. They are adding so much great things to this expansion that I cannot wait to play again. Not only did they add two new races, but they basically changed Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms forever.

Not only that every race has access to a new class, and they are adding new quests and towns, etc. So it really seems like the world is changing which is awesome.

They also are having rated battlegrounds, and obviously a hell load of more dungeons, etc, etc.

There's way more info in the site I think every wow fan should check out to not get the wrong impression xD.

OMG IM SO EXCITED I  HAD TO TELL SOMEONE.

EDIT: Tipsta beat me to it. FML

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=50794.msg530691#msg530691 date=1251111429]
> Wow. That looks epic. I wish I played World of Warcraft still but I'm not willing to have to play £15 a month.

Agreed. Not to mention it's a waste of time…

Definition: Evil;
Bad, Not good.

Definition: World of Warcraft;
Grinding, 11 year olds, Leetists, spambots.

Edit;
I just watched the trailer...and...LULZ!1!1

They use epic words such as "They battle for supremacy", "The world will never be the same".
Dramatic music.
Effects not-in-game.
Well-placed camera work in-game.

And so forth, but basically, they're making the game sound like a complete overhaul as if it's going to be more epic gameplay, when it's going to be the same old WoW but with different colours. I love it how Blizzard does this every time with every game. :)

@Azkanan:

> Agreed. Not to mention it's a waste of time…
>
> Definition: Evil;
> Bad, Not good.
>
> Definition: World of Warcraft;
> Grinding, 11 year olds, Leetists, spambots.
>
> Edit;
> I just watched the trailer...and...LULZ!1!1
>
> They use epic words such as "They battle for supremacy", "The world will never be the same".
> Dramatic music.
> Effects not-in-game.
> Well-placed camera work in-game.
>
> And so forth, but basically, they're making the game sound like a complete overhaul as if it's going to be more epic gameplay, when it's going to be the same old WoW but with different colours. I love it how Blizzard does this every time with every game. :)

And yet.. Never released a bad game? hrm..

@Azkanan:

>
> Bad, Not good.
>
>
> Edit;
>
> They use epic words such as "They battle for supremacy", "The world will never be the same".
> Dramatic music.
> Effects not-in-game.
>
> And so forth, but basically, they're making the game sound like a complete overhaul as if it's going to be more epic gameplay, when it's going to be the same old WoW but with different colours. I love it how Blizzard does this every time with every game. :)

It's called advertising.

@Robin:

> @Azkanan:
>
> > Agreed. Not to mention it's a waste of time…
> >
> > Definition: Evil;
> > Bad, Not good.
> >
> > Definition: World of Warcraft;
> > Grinding, 11 year olds, Leetists, spambots.
> >
> > Edit;
> > I just watched the trailer...and...LULZ!1!1
> >
> > They use epic words such as "They battle for supremacy", "The world will never be the same".
> > Dramatic music.
> > Effects not-in-game.
> > Well-placed camera work in-game.
> >
> > And so forth, but basically, they're making the game sound like a complete overhaul as if it's going to be more epic gameplay, when it's going to be the same old WoW but with different colours. I love it how Blizzard does this every time with every game. :)
>
> It's called advertising.

Would love to see you make a better game than that (not at robin)

@Smallbro:

> What about the people who haven't played the first 2?
> Cause if they buy all the expansion packs then they will miss out on the maps.

hahahaha, never thought of that, pretty much screwed if they havnt, im sure it will be possable they just wont be able to access anything over lvl 60

@Azkanan:

>
> Bad, Not good.
>
>
> Edit;
>
> Dramatic music.
> Effects not-in-game.
>

More colors as in Two new races, new classes for each race, rated battlegrounds, flying mounts in azeroth, new areas to quest, more quests in already areas, better graphics, 5 more levels to play, more dungeons, etc? It's hours of more fun for people who are already spending money to play. Sounds like a good deal imo.