Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have you ever wondered this…

Khachaturian

Have you ever wondered if you were (lets put it) "retarded", or mentally disabled in some small way, and that everyone is treating you normally, but they're all in 'the plan', and they strive to make you feel welcome among 'normal' people.

I get this feeling sometimes, maybe its half paranoia, and half just me and my random thoughts, but I can convince myself sometimes.

And I did run into a lot of things as a kid (bumping my head), and running under tables only to find out I was too tall.. etc.
And basketball are wierdly attracted to my head as well.

teh, im color blind :P
teachers always forget it an they iz like 'hey owen what color is' and whatever and im like gtfo how am i suppose to know
but no one else seems to care
actually, not fully colorblind. My eyes create random distorted, and blurred color effects and i cant see it properly :sad:

lol, this stuff always makes me wonder.

About 4 years ago or something, I found out that I suck ass at determining colors. Basically my eyes assign color values based off of the contrast with the surrounding colors - Its probably because of an imbalance between rods/cones. I figure that since UV-lamps cause me to go blind.

However, I get the benefit of being able to see underlying pigments due to the reduced reflective contrast that they have in comparison to surrounding pigments. Basically: If Im playing cards with a solid background, I can cheat. Oh yeah, and solid-colored shirts are nice too. XD

@Sherlock:

> Have you ever wondered if you were (lets put it) "retarded", or mentally disabled in some small way, and that everyone is treating you normally, but they're all in 'the plan', and they strive to make you feel welcome among 'normal' people.
>
> I get this feeling sometimes, maybe its half paranoia, and half just me and my random thoughts, but I can convince myself sometimes.
>
> And I did run into a lot of things as a kid (bumping my head), and running under tables only to find out I was too tall.. etc.
> And basketball are wierdly attracted to my head as well.

I've never had that one inperticular, but I've had many different ones. One being that everyone will jump out of nowhere and attempt to kill me. I've had a one where I thought that everyone was just trying to basicly trick me into becoming their friends - I don't know how you can 'trick' someone but nvm - so they can use me as a slave later (WTF). I've had many many different ones. I always am very close to convinsing myself that it is true.

I have a mild form of alzheimer's ever since i was 5 aparently and its getting worse :/
I also have a mild form of schizophrenia and the onset of paranoia, i wont answer any phone calls any more :( Im rational enough to know that theres nothing wrong with someone calling me, but like hell am i going to answer it

but hey I dont see it as a disadvantage ive learnt to control some aspects of both and listening to classical music helps alot too :)

Yes, I have a similar feeling, that the school that I go to is for retarded or mentally challenged, but my Parents are keeping it a secret as to make me not feel left out.

But, then Bone, if you were retarded, you would be called a Noob all through your life here at Eclipse…