Find results in...

You're banned! (HAX MODE)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[SB:

> The Soul Numb link=topic=51544.msg564825#msg564825 date=1256601061]
> Banned for using the heart sign after Goddie.

banned for not using the heart sign after goddie.

Sincerely,
Empress

@[SB:

> The Soul Numb link=topic=51544.msg564842#msg564842 date=1256601444]
> @Everyone above, banned for skipping posts.

banned for not skipping posts

@Empress:

> banned for loving goddie <3

@[SB:

> The Soul Numb link=topic=51544.msg564825#msg564825 date=1256601061]
> Banned for using the heart sign after Goddie.

@Empress:

> banned for not using the heart sign after goddie.
>
> Sincerely,
> Empress

I LOL'D.

I'm not banning people, because I don't have a reason to.

Regards,
  Godlord.

…nobody make a post... An incredibly rare _homo robinapien_ is grazing on the Area 186… The slightest movement could scare it away...

…nobody make a post... An incredibly rare _ediblis marshmallowis_ is grazing on the announcement board… The slightest movement could scare it away...

…nobody make a post... An incredibly annoying _trolletis draikothis_ is grazing on the entire forum… The slightest movement could make it come closer...

Banning myself for making documentaries based off of eachother and Eclipse members

@Xâ„¢:

> …nobody make a post... An incredibly rare _homo robinapien_ is grazing on the Area 186… The slightest movement could scare it away...
>
> …nobody make a post... An incredibly rare _ediblis marshmallowis_ is grazing on the announcement board… The slightest movement could scare it away...
>
> …nobody make a post... An incredibly annoying _trolletis draikothis_ is grazing on the entire forum… The slightest movement could make it come closer...
>
> Banning myself for making documentaries based off of eachother and Eclipse members

banned for unbanning me so you can ban me, unbanning myself so I can ban myself for quoting myself

@Xâ„¢:

> …nobody make a post... An incredibly rare _homo robinapien_ is grazing on the Area 186… The slightest movement could scare it away...
>
> …nobody make a post... An incredibly rare _ediblis marshmallowis_ is grazing on the announcement board… The slightest movement could scare it away...
>
> …nobody make a post... An incredibly annoying _trolletis draikothis_ is grazing on the entire forum… The slightest movement could make it come closer...
>
> Banning myself for making documentaries based off of eachother and Eclipse members

Banned for making true documentaries ![](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/Smileys/clabIcons/3.png)…