Find results in...

Wat

Dark Crusade

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like midori….

I used to sneak into this one bar and became friends with the waitress... she made some sort of "jungle" juice. It was a mixture of rum, juices, vodka, and who knows what else. It was the most tastey thing I ever had. It was like eating a whole mouth full of starbursts at once. It was very fruity, and it knocked you on your ass in like 2 sips, and I'm not really a light weight.

I wish I could remember what she put in it.

@Gwen:

> I like midori….
>
> I used to sneak into this one bar and became friends with the waitress... she made some sort of "jungle" juice. It was a mixture of rum, juices, vodka, and who knows what else. It was the most tastey thing I ever had. It was like eating a whole mouth full of starbursts at once. It was very fruity, and it knocked you on your ass in like 2 sips, and I'm not really a light weight.
>
> I wish I could remember what she put in it.

So lets look at this isolated quote

> It was very fruity, and it knocked you on your ass in like 2 sips, and I'm not really a light weight.

Your not light weight? does that mean your fat?

well my old boss and I would go out for maragrita lunches… and we were friends with the bartender, so he would give us the good stuff.

My boss and i would drink like 3 pitchers in an hour, and I would be barely buzzed, and go back to work.

@Gwen:

> well my old boss and I would go out for maragrita lunches… and we were friends with the bartender, so he would give us the good stuff.
>
> My boss and i would drink like 3 pitchers in an hour, and I would be barely buzzed, and go back to work.

Jesus Christ woman, you can hold your alcohol.

hehe… ive only been messed up twice... once at a friends wedding when i had like 10 long island ice-teas. and once when my friend and I drank a whole bottle of aftershock for new years.

its weird I hate food, but i am more tollerant at trying new drinks. You should ask the bartender for an abortion.... its disgusting looking but its pretty good. I guess it works better when a girl asks for it... kind of like asking for sex on the beach.

Caribu Lou!!!
1 part 151 rum (bacardi)
1 part pineapple juice
1 part malibu rum
Yayyyyyyyy!!!!

Also
Incredible Hulk
1 part hennessy
1 part hipnotiq

Also
forget the name but
1 part teqila
1part lemonade
1 part sprite

These are the most delicious recipes for being drunk i can remember. For that incredible hulk you can replace the hennessy with a cheaper hard liquor i just don't think it will turn green lik that does when mixed. Hence the name the incredible hulk.

I too love trying all sorts of shit. Went to a club last night, drank mostly double shot schooners of vodka and coke, but I tried this drink called an Aero. Shot of Green Vok, shot of Khalua, and a nip of milk. Fucking beautiful! Seriously could skull 2L of this shit in like 20 seconds, its thats good.

i think its a vodka shot with bailies cream on top…. then you put a drop of grenadine in the middle of it... it pushes some of the bailies down so it looks like a fetus, and the grenadine looks like blood.

Im not sure what the shot liquid is... but its some clear liquor, so its probably vodka. the bailies makes it go down smooth.