Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Estec

I need Super Smash Brothers Brawl tiles and sprites. I can get the music, but I need atleast the tiles and sprites. Please, no links, they're never good for me. I need one that someone made. No links. I need atleast the following characters - Mario, Luigi, Link, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Snake, Pikachu, Sonic, Kirby, Samus, and that's about it. As for the tiles, I'm going to need all the nintendo tiles possible.

@Estec:

> I need Super Smash Brothers Brawl tiles and sprites. I can get the music, but I need atleast the tiles and sprites. Please, no links, they're never good for me. I need one that someone made. No links. I need atleast the following characters - Mario, Luigi, Link, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Snake, Pikachu, Sonic, Kirby, Samus, and that's about it. As for the tiles, I'm going to need all the nintendo tiles possible.

No links? So you don't need our help?

Now w8 a minute, I own a copy of Brawl and I know FOR A FACT that is is both a 3D game AND a sidescroller-fighting game, so asking for tiles is COMPLETELY POINTLESS as 3D games do not use tiles, they use 3D objects as well as 3D models for Characters. I would give you a link to all of my nintendo characters in brawl, but there is a no link rule… (I have mario, luigi, peach, bowser, kirby...)

@Robin:

> Kronia? Isn't that's Bradyok's game?
>
> Also, stop being such a cocky twat.

heh heh. cocky twat. sounds funny.

OnTopic:
How can you not know how to sprite? That's the lamest thing ever. I'd post a link to a tut but "Links are never good for you" so i wont. Good luck making a game if you don't know how to sprite.