To whoever hacked my World of Warcraft account

Thorn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

interpret it how you want. I meant I'd disassemble the box cutters, remove the razor blades and embed them in the carrot.
Also we have some rotten ass carrots sometimes. Have you ever bent a carrot in a full circle without it breaking? Because I have.

So.. this topic goes from you venting that you were dumb and failed to set recovery questions for your wow account, and gave someone the possibility of getting the account information.. to a topic about torture?

Very nice transition.

As for the carrots.. yes I've bent one in a full circle. And Yes.. I've done things with carrots to girls I kinda feel weird about.

@Marsh:

> Not sure where you got that from. I guess people have had better experiences then i.

EVGA has some of the best support there is.
As for blizzard.. *sets ticket*.. *gets on the following day*..Admin: "Hello, we reviewed your ticket"
you: "Oh yes.. blah blah blah"  Admin: "Okay"  *continues to wait for nothing to be done.*

blizzard has fairly lousy help.. its professional.. but doesn't help a god damn bit.
tried to get my one account back for like.. 2 months.. lets just say i gave up. bye bye s3 arms/fury warrior :(

@Thorn:

> Let me preface this by saying I'm aware that it's unlikely anyone here hacked it. and now:
> If I find the piece of human filth who did this, I will track them down. Where they once had kneecaps, they shall have small pools of splintered bone. I shall bisect their TONGUE. I will sew their eyes shut and their fingers together.
> And that's just the beginning.
> Whoever stole my account, woe betide you, for there shall be a reckoning, one that you will be lucky to walk away from.
> I'm coming for you.
> Run.

Your the most sad pathetic nerd I've ever known. It was me who hacked you come and get me motherfucker.

@[God:

> Owen link=topic=52310.msg551764#msg551764 date=1254191825]
> Now i know just how messed up kids on WoW are if they are going to kill someone for stealing their account.
> I mean dude, no offence but _its a game_.

I know its pathetic, this kid needs serious mental help.

@Thorn:

> I'm mostly just venting here, and discussing what I'll do if I ever find the person (i.e. torture) is one of my ways of venting.

My god, throw this lunatic in jail.

Oh wow according to your profile your 20 years old…

I can practically predict your life-

You do not participate in sport, nor get outside much, if at all.
You sit in the dark at home all day, most days, staying up late playing video games all day.
You have no girlfriend, in fact your a virgin.
Your either obese, or skinny, and are not athletic or fit.
You have little friends, and do not socialize much or are outgoing in the real world.

Yeah this topic pretty much made me gather all this about you. Why? Because it's a stereotype. Your lunatic response made me assume all this about you.

@Marsh:

> I think we all know hes not actually serious. You guys have nothing better to do then bash people on the internet?

I thought he was serious.

You have me more wrong than you realize.
I study martial arts, I cut wood basically year round, I'm teaching myself mandolin, I stalk deer through our local forest for fun, and I probably spend the majority of my standard day outside.

Now let's see:
You get off on trying to put other people down. Thus, you are likely either insecure about yourself in real life or actually that much of a jerk, either way not a worthwhile person. I've heard people Female Dog about you for years, so that's backed up a little.
You're making a fangame MMO, which implies that you can't come up with a good idea for one yourself and are trying to ride off an established game.
You say you'll stop now before authority gets called down, trying to give yourself an easy escape route in case I say something that you don't want to respond to. The path of a coward.
Well played. Why exactly are you called noobcrusher? you just seem to be an insecure failure who yells at people to make himself feel good.

[EDIT]
And now he logged. what a surprise.