Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wanna get back into a TCG

Drummerpete

Oh yea, i forgot all about magic. That game was pretty awsome, but i never bothered buying more cards then the starter.

After i lost my cards in a river, it was done :P
–---------------------------------------------------

One more game you can try is Chaotic. It mixed some good card/strategy features to it. And you can also upload your cards in the real world to the online game. Its pretty cool.
:azn:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love TCGs, but I quit because no one knew how to play, like ever. I think what ruined Yu-Gi-Oh was the TV show. Kids throw in an Exodia card or a god card, and they think they auto win or something. Same thing happened with Pokemon. No one knew how to play.

Magic: The Gathering felt too slow paced for me. Even in a totally one-sided match, it'd still take several turns to whittle away at your opponents' life. I actually really enjoyed Triple Triad, the card game from Final Fantasy VIII. There's an online version that's pretty nice. I tried out…Kongai, I think it was. From Kongregate. It's a pretty decent strategic TCG. It gets a bit boring though, since you hardly ever get new cards. I've got Digimon: Digital Card Battle and Pokemon TCG on emulators. At least the simulated battles know how to play back. ;P

Anyway, enough rant. I think I'm stuck in this same rut. I'd like to make a TCG, myself, or find another that's actually good.

I love TCGs, but I quit because no one knew how to play, like ever. I think what ruined Yu-Gi-Oh was the TV show. Kids throw in an Exodia card or a god card, and they think they auto win or something. Same thing happened with Pokemon. No one knew how to play.

Magic: The Gathering felt too slow paced for me. Even in a totally one-sided match, it'd still take several turns to whittle away at your opponents' life. I actually really enjoyed Triple Triad, the card game from Final Fantasy VIII. There's an online version that's pretty nice. I tried out…Kongai, I think it was. From Kongregate. It's a pretty decent strategic TCG. It gets a bit boring though, since you hardly ever get new cards. I've got Digimon: Digital Card Battle and Pokemon TCG on emulators. At least the simulated battles know how to play back. ;P

Anyway, enough rant. I think I'm stuck in this same rut. I'd like to make a TCG, myself, or find another that's actually good.

lol yep. But the think thats different is. Every card is different in chaotic, and so is the code.

So if i have a maxxor card, my stats could be 50,40,50,30
and your same maxxor could have 30,20,60,40

Thats what makes it so unique. And below you can play an 1 on 1 demo. Theirs 1vs1, 3vs3, and 6vs6\.

3 on 3 is best cause it tests ur skills, but still doesnt take an hour to play  :P

(dang i feel like a geek… )

lol yep. But the think thats different is. Every card is different in chaotic, and so is the code.

So if i have a maxxor card, my stats could be 50,40,50,30
and your same maxxor could have 30,20,60,40

Thats what makes it so unique. And below you can play an 1 on 1 demo. Theirs 1vs1, 3vs3, and 6vs6\.

3 on 3 is best cause it tests ur skills, but still doesnt take an hour to play  :P

(dang i feel like a geek… )

@Irhymer:

> kk, but good luck finding the money to compete with all the Expensive decks out their  ;)
>
> Oh forgot the demo:
> [http://battle.chaoticgame.com/](http://battle.chaoticgame.com/)

It's more for recreation, not to be a complete geeky champion of yu-go-oh'zer.

@Irhymer:

> kk, but good luck finding the money to compete with all the Expensive decks out their  ;)
>
> Oh forgot the demo:
> [http://battle.chaoticgame.com/](http://battle.chaoticgame.com/)

It's more for recreation, not to be a complete geeky champion of yu-go-oh'zer.