Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Signatures oversized!

We really need to do something about over-sized signatures. It is making it hard to read the posts and it sometimes stretches the forum. Any one else agree with me on that?

Hmm I haven't seen too many problems with it lately; Most images are alright size.

Soul Numb here is a good example for this thread actually… his signature is right on the line; if anyone's sig is larger than it's probably too big!
XD

@Azkanan:

> Get a bigger monitor.
>
> I have a 1600x1200 (22") resoloution going on, so i've never had a stretching problem.

:icon_nif:
So people need to purchase larger monitors because other people have no taste with regards to their forum profile?

@Kreator:

> If your monitors small and your using a massive resolution, good luck seeing anything very well. And when playing games and such, it won't look much better anyway, so save your system resources and use a lower resolution.

I have no problem with any of the things you mentioned, so I'll just keep it the way it is.

Agreed. but maybe wider. Its mostly a height issue. I'd say 800x300 max. (for people who use tables in there signatures to make them not as tall).

@slym:

> Agreed. but maybe wider. Its mostly a height issue. I'd say 800x300 max. (for people who use tables in there signatures to make them not as tall).

Hmm that's a good point about width. I know a couple times I've edited people's signatures it was often because they had multiple pokemon or whatever signature pets stacked on top of eachother making the entire sig really tall when it wasn't that much space really.