Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

4 years on eclipse!

Eviltyphoon

@Robin:

> BYOB has been around for ages, Hippofag. Have you never been to a party before? :\

My family has parties for every random occasion. we are either having a party, cleaning up a party, or getting ready and planning another party.

And that abbreviation has never been used in any party i've been too.

@Hippoman:

> My family has parties for every random occasion. we are either having a party, cleaning up a party, or getting ready and planning another party.
>
> And that abbreviation has never been used in any party i've been too.

Sounds like a whorehouse? THAT explains alot about you, Hippo.

@Hippoman:

> My family has parties for every random occasion. we are either having a party, cleaning up a party, or getting ready and planning another party.
>
> And that abbreviation has never been used in any party i've been too.

Your family is hardly gonna send you an invitation with BYOB on it. Go make some friends and go to actual parties.

Well you see, I added in that last part to tell you i've been to other parties and the only abbreviation I've ever seen from those parties, WITH BOOOOOOOOZE, is ASAP, as in "Hurry the fuck over bitches! we havin a party!"

The people we party with supply boooooze. or we bring some anywa without anyone telling us.

Actualy I hafta addmit - I never heard about "Bring your own booze". I don't go to parties, even if I would I wouldn't go to a party where everybody gets drunked like whores (and that would be any party with BYOB in Poland) and I find drinking alcohol in bigger quanities pathetic in general. But that's me.

@Kusy:

> Actualy I hafta addmit - I never heard about "Bring your own booze". I don't go to parties, even if I would I wouldn't go to a party where everybody gets drunked like whores (and that would be any party with BYOB in Poland) and I find drinking alcohol in bigger quanities pathetic in general. But that's me.

You apparently find doing anything fun to be pathetic. xD

@Marsh:

> Theres more to life then partying. It can definitely be a fun time but soon you will realize you cant do that every day :P. So enjoy it while you can XD.

I'm not saying to do it everyday, but avoiding things just to have the moral high ground seems a waste of life.

@Robin:

> I'm not saying to do it everyday, but avoiding things just to have the moral high ground seems a waste of life.

Yea you can miss out on alot. But if your happy i guess its all that matters. Wow when did i start sounding like this :( going to go watch some dvds.