Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Made of Memes: An Essay on the Cultural Effect of the Internet Meme

Adulese Games

Hey all,
Well it's that time again. I have an English essay all written up and you all get to tell me what you think of it. But this time, it's in PDF form! ^^

Anyway, the assignment was to write an essay in which I pretend I am an expert and analyze a part of western culture that simbolizes the people of said culture. So … I chose to write about the Internet Meme. My professor actually approved it when I proposed the idea to her, saying, "Finally, something interesting to read."

So read on Eclipse by clicking where else but [here](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/5ac53f9ea09e5c3786670dea3fe1078b.pdf).

- Adulese

EDIT: Fixed the link with the updated PDF.

Suddenly I've gotten to be a professor of some random university nearby my home, where I've only been once for a contest, for some random subject called l'internet mêmes ;D.

![](http://files.dmusic.com/music/t/h/thecollabs/rofl-doggie.jpg)

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Marsh:

> props on the quotes from godlord XD, its weird how you made it all professional. XD good stuff. Let us know what grade you get.

Real professionals use OpenOffice for their documents, that's why Adulese's and my documents usually look awesome.

~~brb, uploading some random document in Dutch.~~
Uploaded some Latin to Dutch translations and my unfinished Latin to Dutch dictionary for those texts.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=53815.msg571127#msg571127 date=1257510196]
> Open Office is da best. Now after checking over my essay a few more times, I am printing it out and getting ready to hand it in in oh … 3.5 hours. ;D
>
> - Adulese

My Solaris has StarOffice and OpenOffice, although I only use the latter whenever I'm using Solaris ;D.

Regards,
  Godlord.