Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game Design Question

Dark Crusade

Just completely curious guys, but would you prefer-

1\. A sidescroller based on river city ransom, which is more aimed at a larger audience, and suitable for children. It's not violent, and the weapons consist of sporting goods and toys. Example Nerf guns and golf clubs. The main enemies are school kids. Overall I'd imagine it would have a retro feel to it.

OR

2\. A sdescroller in a ruined metropolis, with zombies, machine guns and GORE! Nuff said.

Just curious. xDDD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@The:

> I'd rather have a demon dating game
> You choose your gender, male or female, and you enroll into demon school. You develop a relation with one of the students and show your real form. And make out. And the babies. Lotse babies.

This toppic is full of
![](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/7/76/20060306013449!Internet_Troll.png)

i agree with flaw. zombies are becoming highly overrated. i admit that a good zombie is fun once in awhile, but as i said, they get used too often now. i've always wanted to play a game like the first one, something different, something fresh.

Well first of all theres barely any zombie games out there compared to everything else, just because the few that are out there are major games doesn't mean theres a lot of them.

Second of all, the first option is way more common so your argument is, well, not very great.

@Anna:

> :icon_alabanza:
> That was classified information Kreator.

Lemme take a guess.

You wanted a game that was a sidescroller based on river city ransom, which is more aimed at a larger audience, and suitable for children. It's not violent, and the weapons consist of sporting goods and toys. Example Nerf guns and golf clubs. The main enemies are school kids.

And Kreator wanted a a sidescroller in a ruined metropolis, with zombies, machine guns and GORE!

Or the other way around.

Ever since SNES came out, there has been zombie games. Probably even before that. The first concept is definitely NOT way more common, as I have yet to see a decent one come out that doesnt say Hello Kitty in the title.

@Geno:

> Ever since SNES came out, there has been zombie games. Probably even before that. The first concept is definitely NOT way more common, as I have yet to see a decent one come out that doesnt say Hello Kitty in the title.

My point exactly. Thank you

Theres not many good zombies games, especially mmorpgs. If you can find me a good 'serious' zombie orpg (not a parody), that is half decent, playable and has a decent amount of features and content, then I'll be happy. And no, dead frontier is not worthy. It's laggy as all hell, its got barely much to offer.