Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would You?

Tdogthedog

just straight up break up with her
none of this cheating crap, thats the worst thing you can do, if anything that would be the trigger for suicidal thoughts, though personally i dont think there are going to be any thoughts like that anyways. she is just going to be depressed about it for a while

when breaking up with her, just tell her your not ready for all of this, that you still want to party
your only like, what, 14-15 years old, she is not going to jump off a bridge over you…

as for the plans for traveling around the world, unless your working for National Geographic, i doubt your going to get as much traveling as your talking about. although, getting a job with National Geographic would be pretty sweet

Now who was the retard who jumped out with the cheating idea. I'll remember to treat him like a lesser being from now on.
Munro - you have to be a wonderfull person to deal with, glad you probobly live far away.

Being a compleate DICK won't help anyone in a situation like this.
Talk with the girl, start with telling her the positive stuff about her then move on to "but" and tell her that you can't keep on going with all that. Tell her that you nead changes and if she won't change for you it will be better for both of you to split… or something like that.

then she'll get emotional and she'll try and hug you, then say, something like "I'm sorry baby but i just cant do this anymore… " then say some problems then she'll be like "oh i can change i promise just give me one more chance and then she'll look you in the eyes with a puppy dog look to make you feel sympathetic, thats when you have the final choice to say if its over or not, if you decide to take it all back say "aww who am i kidding your the world to me, your the firt thoughts in my head on a morning and my every dream as i sleep."

otherwise continue saying your sorry but you cant go through with it anymore, you want to stay friends but nothing more.. and then comes the 3 day sympathy vote, her friends will call you a jerk for braking up with her and she'll beg you back over the 3 days after that it'll start to cool down.

just remember you always have eclipse to turn to :)

(i'm gunna apply for a support board :P)

@[URFAG:

> [USUCK]Kusy !@X@! link=topic=54003.msg573610#msg573610 date=1258056875]
> Now who was the retard who jumped out with the cheating idea. I'll remember to treat him like a lesser being from now on.
> Munro - you have to be a wonderfull person to deal with, glad you probobly live far away.

I'm confused, I had nothing to do with the cheating idea.

@Munro:

> I dont wanna soound like a dick but you're gonna break up with her sometime, might aswell do it while you have time to screw around. Her being suicidal is not your problem, I've delt with alot of people like that and I just dont care anymore.

@Munro:

> Yea or just act like an ass until she dumps you.

i think it has more to do with these

I don't see anything wrong with those but ok, whatever.

Most "Suicidal" teens these days are just jackasses wanting attention. Then we waste the time on the ones who pretend to be suicidal, while we end up ignoring the real suicidal kids who end up going on school shootings. The REAL suicidal kids we need to worry about are the ones who don't say anything about wanting to kill themselves.

Also he brought up the being an ass thing before I did:
@[EB:

> Tdogthedog link=topic=54003.msg572880#msg572880 date=1257817846]
> or just become an ass and let her break up with me?

If you can't stand her break up. There's 4 billion girls around the world. This is one.

I know I'm thirteen but I know what I'm doing.

You said she's nice but, she complains and complains then she wants you to spend your money on her. Give some of the money to your mum.

And don't make her break up with you. I know it may make you look picky but as I said before there are other people out there.

I am a debater but if you don't find everyone's points correct. Follow your instinct. I know I'm annoying some times, but I don't go around screwing everyone's love lives up.

If you do want to break up with her try to be emotional so that it matters to you. She won't be as hard to you afterwards but there always is some tension after breakups.

Hey, look on the bright side, You get to live life one way or another! Let it be crappy relationships or tropical cruises you'll have fun in your life. I for one would love to go skydiving.

Follow my advice if you want but, it's your choice. I hate suggesting things to other people then getting the opposite thing suggested to me.

Regards,
Mcnugget

@[SB:

> Azure link=topic=54003.msg575057#msg575057 date=1258283441]
> I'm only going to write one sentence about this. Break up with her, keep it formal and polite. Once your dead is done move on. Most people your age(her included) move on after a week or two anyways.

That was 3 sentences!