Here is some advice

Pickle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@blackkat9666:

> oh yeah and some ppl think non gays are gays and the other way around -.- hah no such thing as gaydar, end of story

Maybe you're just resentful that you don't have one. or frustrated by your inability to form coherent sentences.

@[URFAG:

> [USUCK]Kusy !@X@! link=topic=54102.msg573902#msg573902 date=1258137267]
> Picle gets +100 KusyPoints for the thread!
> (And whoever changed chit-chat to what it is now gets another 100)
>
> You can spend your KusyPoints on p0rn magazines and free fleshlights at the nearest KusyPoints exchange point!

Is there something better to spend KusyPoints on? :huh:

I'm laughing so hard at this thread I can't even think of an intelligent thing to say. I guess I'll blather for a bit then.

Gaydar- an unofficial name given to the odd way that gay people, and straight people who affiliate with gay people, can tell when someone is gay. It is not 100% accurate but is accurate enough that it can be proven. It is a skill and is either learned or inherited. ^_^ or so I like to think.

Odd fun fact- Lesbians can teach you how to please your gf better.
Second odd fact- Gay guys can teach you about the secret culture of women.

Third odd fun fact- Women have a secret code that we men don't understand, although gay guys do. See facts one and two for reference.

Unfortunately Kussy points are only good in local areas, and can not be redeemed elsewhere. Kussy should open a website to sell the goods of Kus. ^_^

Gwen's basement is filled with an assortment of torture devices, Gwen's room is a place of love and Hello Kitty. I'll take the basement please, it sounds much more pleasant.

@[SB:

> Azure link=topic=54102.msg573920#msg573920 date=1258139371]
> Kussy can I be your Accountant? I'm 1/4 jew. :P(lol stereotyping)

Sorry - accountents shouldn't make mistakes in writing peoples' names lol.
(If you are doing it because of the worldfilter it no longer changes my name - I think)

D: Accountants work with numbers, not names. Sorry it's a bit cold here, might have tapped the s twice by mistake. Laptop keys are good and sensitive, lol… like a guy who's been down to Gwen's basement for too long.... Sorry Gwen... I'll be good. *Steals Gwen's whip and hides in the closet with the kitty.* "Kitty will keep me safe :D"