Find results in...

The Official Eclipse Podcast Thread

Adulese Games

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rodriguez:

> Because my darn recording software splits the voices between mine on the left and everyone else on the right. ;D
>
> - Adulese

Quite irritating. The software makes the podcast difficult to listen to at times.  The opening song is catchy and Swedes are sexy. [Click this link](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjDBHyA2Dxw).

Any chance for a quintessential nobody to participate?  There is a cartload of topics ripe for discussion.  I'd like to add my silky smooth (cliche) voice to the audio round table.

I'm so lucky, lucky. I'm so lovely, lovely…

@Robin:

> We were planning to have people post questions for the podcast but Rodriguez over here is so bad at planning stuff.

I'm quite offended. And to remove this stain from mah name, the next recording session will be Tuesday, April 6th. For those regs with mics, MSN me the times your able to do it on that date. For everyone else, post some questions for us to answer here. Thanks everyone for their (semi) support.

@Rodriguez:

> @Robin:
>
> > We were planning to have people post questions for the podcast but Rodriguez over here is so bad at planning stuff.
>
> I'm quite offended. And to remove this stain from mah name, the next recording session will be Tuesday, April 6th. For those regs with mics, MSN me the times your able to do it on that date. For everyone else, post some questions for us to answer here. Thanks everyone for their (semi) support.

This is probably moved to Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.

@Jungletoe:

> Can I put the podcasts on my radio station? It would bring some publicity to Eclipse! I've been waiting for some talk show for the radio station, and I think this would work.
>
> So… may I have permission?

It's fine with me, not sure what Adulese thinks though, but I suppose the same.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Jungletoe:

> Can I put the podcasts on my radio station? It would bring some publicity to Eclipse! I've been waiting for some talk show for the radio station, and I think this would work.
>
> So… may I have permission?

Yeah it's fine.

Podcast starts at 7pm EST you cunts. Let me know some questions you'd like answered.

- Adulese

@Rodriguez:

> @Jungletoe:
>
> > Can I put the podcasts on my radio station? It would bring some publicity to Eclipse! I've been waiting for some talk show for the radio station, and I think this would work.
> >
> > So… may I have permission?
>
> Yeah it's fine.
>
> Podcast starts at 7pm EST you cunts. Let me know some questions you'd like answered.
>
> - Adulese

Use GMT, you ducking cunt. It's the de facto timezone.

Regards,
  Godlord.