Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mouse vs Touch pad

Alright touch pad vs a mouse which do you like more what do you think are the pros and cons?

Honsty in my option I like the touch pad as they are more tranportable and they are just plain cool!
Altough when I'm in the car and go over a bump and I click when I don't want that gets on my bad side sometimes.

@xrx526:

> Alright touch pad vs a mouse which do you like more what do you think are the pros and cons?
>
> Honsty in my option I like the touch pad as they are more tranportable and they are just plain cool!
> Altough when I'm in the car and go over a bump and I click when I don't want that gets on my bad side sometimes.

Mouse is win because you can point and click.
Touchpad is win because you can click a.k.a. tap (do not read: fap; unless you have mouse emulation, which is called "relative" vs. "absolute", but whatever).
Multi-touch touchpad is win because she likes being touched by multiple fingers (special effects).
Wiimote is win because it has in-air position and orientation (great 3D experience).
But the mouse can still be moar win than even a Wiimote, because you can actually point, which is usually harder with a Wiimote (see Opera keyboard).

Regards,
  Godlord.

@DrNova:

> You should be used to that. What DOESNT give women cramps. XD

PMS-free life a.k.a. childhood/manhood.

@xrx526:

> Wii remote is a pain to use when the sun shines though the windows.

@Gwen:

> Screw you nova! XD
>
> yeah wiimote can get frustrating sometimes. It's like typing on this stupid iphone

Am I the only one who lives in a dark chamber?

Regards,
  Godlord.

I can't stand touch pads… they're horrible for gaming, and if you don't realize that you have an extra finger touching the very edge of the pad, you can't move the pointer. I use a wireless minimouse for my laptop.

I did however have a friend who was almost unbeatable at half-life, unreal tournament and starcraft while using a touch pad... it was creepy...