Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Never beeen so afraid din my life

azkanan

@*<{Wraith}>*:

> Azkanan don't die you still have a game to finish!

That's the best arguement in the entire two pages!

Hah, just kidding, but uhh… Seizures, eh? I'd moreso call it feeling like you're so tired you can't be bothered to move, even if you tried to.
As I said, another symptom and it's straight to the doctor's.

even if you feel better now, its not wrong to go to a doctor to check what was going on.
Once I had almost the same feeling, only without the headache.

I was on a bus, and apparantly my skin lost all his color… I heard less & saw less.. everything became dark and I only heard strange noises (voices) at the background. It was really creapy.. I just got off the bus as fast as possible.. as everyone was staring me.

So yea, after 2 minutes of so... I started to see again propperly etc.. went to the doctor and he said it was only cause of my low blood pressure. Its not a big deal, but still it was scary.
You should do the same, just a check up. 80% chanse its nothing, but you never know.

Hope you get better soon.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=56457.msg597395#msg597395 date=1263194409]
> @Kusy:
>
> > @Xavi:
> >
> > > dude… stfu and let him make bad decisions if he wants to. Your not his mom or something, so it's not really your problem.
> >
> > yeah sure… it's not my bussines, I don't have to care for his health. If you'll have seizures and post about it here, be sure I will advice you not to go to a doctor and maybee to swallow some rat poison. Actualy - it's a good idea right now - go eat some.
>
> You don't eat rat poison.
>
> Also, this thread is just the same two people telling the same person to go to te doctor in EVERY post. Seriously, shut the hell up and leave him to do what he wants. If he doesn'twant to go to the doctor, leave him not to.

well you're rather heartless -.- we at least freakin try to help

Wolf is a friend of mine for a few years now, i suppose he forgot to mention that as a balance to what he has said to me personally, of which I am gratifiied.. for? That's not right… You get the idea, anyway.

So, I just got back from the swimming baths with a friend of mine I havn't seen for a few months - it was fun.

@Kusy:

> @Xavi:
>
> > dude… stfu and let him make bad decisions if he wants to. Your not his mom or something, so it's not really your problem.
>
> yeah sure… it's not my bussines, I don't have to care for his health. If you'll have seizures and post about it here, be sure I will advice you not to go to a doctor and maybee to swallow some rat poison. Actualy - it's a good idea right now - go eat some.

Haha, no, that's not what I meant. I agree that when people post about some medical thing, that you should give him advice, but I also think you should let him disregard it instead of bothering him about it more.

Well since you are here telling everyone about your health state, and not at a doctor. My best bet is you are an addict, if you spend a lot of time playing video games and in front of your computer, while consuming a lot of sugar from snack and sodas, then you would get similar side effects. Dizziness can occur from too much sugar in your system plus the lack of sleep and stress. While the numbness in leg and such is from lack of exercise walking and doing other activities besides sitting would help.

But i am not a doctor, and you should get checked out you could be developing diabetes as well. Maybe taking vitamins can help.

@Dimx:

> Well since you are here telling everyone about your health state, and not at a doctor. My best bet is you are an addict, if you spend a lot of time playing video games and in front of your computer, while consuming a lot of sugar from snack and sodas, then you would get similar side effects. Dizziness can occur from too much sugar in your system plus the lack of sleep and stress. While the numbness in leg and such is from lack of exercise walking and doing other activities besides sitting would help.
>
> But i am not a doctor, and you should get checked out you could be developing diabetes as well. Maybe taking vitamins can help.

this would be the most likey cause, yes..

Sugar + no exercise + no daylight  = not healthy. Get outside more Az.

( although I'd still like him to bite his tongue off during a siezure, that would get some serious hits on youtube if he had a webcam going)

Well, actually, I only use the PC for the development of MyWorld, along with a few hours of playing games throughout the day as a break.
I also swim for two hours at least 3 times a week - i'd do it every day, but, it'd really dry my hair out.

As for addiction, I thought you were going to hit it spot on, till you hit the *wrong* addiction. I'm addicted to cola. If it's in the house, I'll drink it. I have no willpower against the caffeine. Luckily, I dislike coffee.

*and* as for Sugar; it's sugar-free / "diet".

@blackkat9666:

> diet is also known to be as unhealthy as the regular pop
> the aspartame in it is the bad stuff they replaced sugar with
> i don't remember what i've herd that aspartame can do to a body

Bingo, look up the side effects bet you you will find yours in there

**OnomatopeiaBadding!**

My life-long problems have been diagnosed.

Eye
blindness in one or both eyes
**decreased vision and/or other eye problems such as: blurring, bright flashes, squiggly lines, tunnel vision, decreased night vision**
pain in one or both eyes
decreased tears
trouble with contact lenses
bulging eyes

Ear
tinnitus - ringing or buzzing sound
severe intolerance of noise
marked hearing impairment

Neurologic
epileptic seizures
**headaches, migraines and (some severe)**
**dizziness, unsteadiness, both**
**confusion, memory loss, both**
**severe drowsiness and sleepiness**
**paresthesia or numbness of the limbs**
**severe slurring of speech**
severe hyperactivity and restless legs
atypical facial pain
severe tremors

Psychological/Psychiatric
severe depression
irritability
aggression
**anxiety**
personality changes
**insomnia**
phobias

Chest
palpitations, tachycardia
**shortness of breath**
recent high blood pressure

Gastrointestinal
**nausea**
diarrhea, sometimes with blood in stools
**abdominal pain**
pain when swallowing

Skin and Allergies
**itching without a rash**
lip and mouth reactions
hives
aggravated respiratory allergies such as asthma

Endocrine and Metabolic
loss of control of diabetes
menstrual changes
marked thinning or loss of hair
**marked weight loss** - I wish!
gradual weight gain
aggravated low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
severe PMS

Other
frequency of voiding and burning during urination
excessive thirst, fluid retention, leg swelling, and bloating
increased susceptibility to infection

Additional Symptoms of Aspartame Toxicity include the most critical symptoms of all
death OH SHI…
irreversible brain damage
birth defects, including mental retardation
peptic ulcers
**aspartame addiction and increased craving for sweets**
hyperactivity in children
**severe depression**
aggressive behavior
suicidal tendencies

Aspartame may trigger, mimic, or cause the following illnesses:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Epstein-Barr
Post-Polio Syndrome
Lyme Disease
Grave’s Disease
Meniere’s Disease
Alzheimer’s Disease
ALS
Epilepsy
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
EMS
Hypothyroidism
Mercury sensitivity from Amalgam fillings
Fibromyalgia
Lupus
non-Hodgkins
Lymphoma
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

@blackkat9666:

> uhuh…so lay off the stuff, at least decrease the god damned quantity >_>
> if you want something sweet to drink, chocolate milk does it :D

I can drink water just fine. But if cola is in the house, it's all I can think of - Caffeine junkie ;D

@Azkanan:

> @blackkat9666:
>
> > uhuh…so lay off the stuff, at least decrease the god damned quantity >_>
> > if you want something sweet to drink, chocolate milk does it :D
>
> I can drink water just fine. But if cola is in the house, it's all I can think of - Caffeine junkie ;D

You are not a caffeine junkie you mentioned you don't like coffee, you have aspartame addiction it is right in you symptoms list. Try mixing water with cola or pepsi whatever you drink.. And over time add more water than cola or pepsi that way you will consume less  aspartame and the water will fill you up so you will drink less. Over time your body would come resistant to the low aspartame intake and you will carve it less.