Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fast Food?

MasterBit13

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McD's fries are shit in a cardboard box comepared to these man. They taste like they've been battered and dipped in pepper on the outside, but when you bite into them they have a semi sweet taste. They're almost as good as the fries we made last week. Home made for the win.

In CA we got this place called "Claim Jumper". You get a fucking shitload of food and their fries are the best. And look at this fucking cake? You can get diabetes by just looking at it.
![](http://www.kenplaysviola.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/img_0038-768x1024.jpg)

and look at this fucking burger. Its like half the plate. HOLY FUCK is that shit huge.
![](http://static.px.yelp.com/bphoto/exf7TTOGnWdxo9vRmxym5g/l)

although, Claim Jumper is a sit-down diner and not fast food.

Used to love wendys. That's why I voted for it.
A few days ago, I had wendys, got sick.
After Recovery, 3 days ago, I had wendys, got sick again.
Yesterday I had Wendys….

1) Jimmy Johns
2) Portillos
3) Mc'Donalds

1) Jimmy Johns, - Fast made sandwhichs. Friggin Delicious. _**NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM**_

2) Portillos - Great Hotdogs, great shakes, epic Cheese Fries. Also win. _**NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM**_
3) Mehc Dohn-olds - Meh. Fries are win Burgers are alright. Snackwraps are pretty good, Nuggets are an alright classic. _**NOM NOM NOM**_

Nom = Stars

@MasterBit13:

> @Munro:
>
> > I honestly feel ~~bad~~ **AWSOME** for your taste buds if you think McD's fries are the best.
>
> Lol, they are ~~awsome~~ **terrible**, aren't they?  XD Seriously, ~~best~~ Worst out there.

Two can play at that game.

@Munro:

> @MasterBit13:
>
> > @Munro:
> >
> > > I honestly feel ~~bad~~ **AWSOME** for your taste buds if you think McD's fries are the best.
> >
> > Lol, they are ~~awsome~~ **terrible**, aren't they?  XD Seriously, ~~best~~ Worst out there.
>
> Two can play at that game.

~~Two~~ **Marsh** ~~can~~ **sure** ~~play~~ **is** ~~at~~ **the** ~~that~~ **cats** ~~game~~ pajamas

@Marsh:

> @Munro:
>
> > @MasterBit13:
> >
> > > @Munro:
> > >
> > > > I honestly feel ~~bad~~ **AWSOME** for your taste buds if you think McD's fries are the best.
> > >
> > > Lol, they are ~~awsome~~ **terrible**, aren't they?  XD Seriously, ~~best~~ Worst out there.
> >
> > Two can play at that game.
>
> ~~Two~~ **Marsh** ~~can~~ **sure** ~~play~~ **is** ~~at~~ **the** ~~that~~ **cats** ~~game~~ pajamas

EPIC WIN.

@Bone:

> I've tried tons of fries, and Mcdonalds are just the ones that taste the best to me.
> Yam fries are pretty good too, but i've never seen them in a fast food place.

Yay! Okay, let's take a vote… *Shoots everyone that disagrees with a tazer gun* Raise yoru hand if I'm right * Raises two hands, plus '"Bone's"* Okay, we win, then!  XD

At the place I used to work at we had this pretty shitty looking fries that came frozen in a huge plastic bag and we'd just dump them into the deep fryer and then mix them with whatever the customer wanted (like salt/pepper, seasoning salt, cayenne powder, etc) and they'd be sooooo good.

They looked like really bad quality fries but they'd taste amazing.